Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's an April Fool joke you've played on someone, had played on you, or just heard about?

Options
linddd
linddd Posts: 6,591 Member

My husband just told me he found a job for me:

uc5uvr2zzbpc.jpg

Replies

• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    linddd wrote: »
    My husband just told me he found a job for me:

uc5uvr2zzbpc.jpg

lmfao
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Plastic wrap on the toilet.
  • linddd
    Options
    I fell for one just today! A friend told me that Weather Channel was going to start using Celsius instead of Fahrenheit and I just found out it was an April Fool. Never trust anyone on April 1st!
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just those generic whoopie cushion things. Although the joke was on them when it became a plot twist and I generally did fart.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My sister called my crying that she was getting evicted and asked if she, her husband and son could move in with us....I 100% fell for it
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Wasn't really April fools but when in training for an old job I had...it was working on the Psych unit. 2 of the guys training me got me two different times. 1 had hand sanitizer in his palm and was being friendly passing out handshakes...They all grabbed the opposite hand while I got the wet one.

The other guy said we had to test urine was real by tasting it...he had put apple juice in a urine specimen cup and passed it around to other people, they all took a drink and I was ready to throw up.
  • linddd
    Options
    Wasn't really April fools but when in training for an old job I had...it was working on the Psych unit. 2 of the guys training me got me two different times. 1 had hand sanitizer in his palm and was being friendly passing out handshakes...They all grabbed the opposite hand while I got the wet one.

The other guy said we had to test urine was real by tasting it...he had put apple juice in a urine specimen cup and passed it around to other people, they all took a drink and I was ready to throw up.

Love it!
  • 8Archie5
    8Archie5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That the Sydney Opera House was sinking. They were so convinced that they sent divers down to check it out