Initial Goal Weight Reached - 269 lbs to 200 lbs - PICS

Options

Replies

• jaclynnnacolee
    Options
    Very inspirational, I can tell you are 100 times happier in your pictures. Congrats and keep up the hard work (:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Great job. My initial goal is the same as yours, and my starting point wasn't much different, so it's good to see. Keep up the good work.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! High-pressure jobs tend to make ironically unhealthy lifestyles while demanding so much of people--
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job and inspiration I hope to be their some day I am on the right track though thankyou for sharing
  • joannmorford
    joannmorford Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I have a suggestion for a reward for you and your great motivational friends. In October of each year, "The Race" is still run in the Copper Canyon. It would be awesome if you and your friends could be in Urique on the day of the race. My husband and I have gone twice. 8 days both times. If you want info, I have tons on transportation and hotels. We can become "friends" and share emails if you are interested.
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job and all in 6 months. Fantastic.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's a great reminder of how easy it is to let our priorities get out of order. I'm close to your age and have found that as I've cleaned up my eating, there has been so many improvements in my life other than the number on the scale! Less digestive discomfort, clearer skin, clearer thinking, more energy. It's so worth the effort!
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! You look amazing!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • rwstoneman1
    rwstoneman1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Marvelous! Well done!!! True inspiration - and a great story! :D
  • jezebellle23
    jezebellle23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So Motivational! You made me tear up with your first 3k pic!!! What a fabulous transformation. I too was devastated by a running injury to my knee while I was training for a half marathon. I was up to 11miles in a session without stopping. But I found other forms of exercise I love. I will embrace that I am more a hiker, cycler, 5k kind of frame and along with Yoga...they make me feel GOOD!

You are very inspiring. I am aiming at cutting out my SF everythings (as I love to have flavor in my coffee without the calories), but for now I am weaning off most meat products. Baby steps, but steps all the same.

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful journey!
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You look sooooo good!
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great story & tremendous accomplishment!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My husband has some of the same health issues you originally faced--sorely tempted to leave this up on the computer but that would be a bit too passive-aggressive. ;) Great to see it can be done!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Happy fourth! Great transformation!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for the inspirational story!! :flowerforyou:
  • cavanerwifey
    cavanerwifey Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and so much more healthy! Thank you for putting together such a great post for all of us to read and be inspired by! Keep it up :) Peace out!
  • sagnchilders
    sagnchilders Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You have inspired me.
  • swpguy
    swpguy Posts: 15
    Options
    Too many similarities in our stories not to comment. Awesome job and don't stop!
  • FITFAB402015
    Options
    You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!