Initial Goal Weight Reached - 269 lbs to 200 lbs - PICS

Options

Replies

• jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You journey is wonderful and the progress you made is very awesome, Keep pressing towards your goals.
  • sar00sh
    sar00sh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing!!!!! I love how your smiles gets bigger and bigger as you lose the weight. Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • morpheousneo
    morpheousneo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    An amazing journey. Those pics are fab. It is like someone turned a light on behind your eyes or something. Started off dim then grew with each pic. Happy Shiny People :D
  • Brandon2117
    Options
    That is a wonderful story and an incredible transformation.. very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    088.jpg

Crossing the finish (right next to an old lady)

This caption almost made me pee my pants!! You have a wonderful sense of humor about yourself! Your accomplishment has been amazing thus far, and I wish you the best in your future!!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. Your kind words and recognition of my achievements mean a lot to me, they really do. This is a great community that really does rely on its membership. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Peace,
    Michael
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Jazmyn122275
    Options
    Very handsome!...I look at a lot of these Ive just begun, yours made me cry, seeing you so proud to cross that finish line!!! I want to feel that, Congradulations and what a beautiful family!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Great read - thank you for telling your story! Very inspirational :smile: - congratulations on the success!
  • Stef2752
    Stef2752 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I adore the pic of you crossing the finish line of your first race. That pic says it all. You look great, but more importantly, you have your good health. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and I actually had the patience to read the whole thing because it was SO good!

Congrats to you and keep going!

Can't believe how much healthier you are and the meds you no longer need!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My husband has some of the same health issues you originally faced--sorely tempted to leave this up on the computer but that would be a bit too passive-aggressive. ;) Great to see it can be done!

LOL I know, right!??
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!!! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work! You'll get there!

P.S. Isn't catching the runner's high the best?! :bigsmile:
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thanks you all. Your kind words are continued inspiration for me....let's do this!!!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great read. Great success. Thank you for sharing.
  • TifBleu01
    TifBleu01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Michael! This is the first blog I've read & it's everything! Informative, honest, witty, detailed, and definitely motivational! You have great friends/ support system, thank you for sharing!
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • bellatiamarie
    bellatiamarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm very inspired by your post!! Thank you! Keep up the good work.
  • Maddius
    Maddius Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wowww, I never tire of the Great people I'm coming across on MFP, and You're one of them. Loved the pic progression and the ever increasing smile. Be Proud my friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!