Weight Gain Buddy?

Options

Replies

• mellyrd7
    mellyrd7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How long have u been on ur gain weight journey ? How much have to gained so far ?
  • cjmaster2k
    cjmaster2k Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    180 lbs, 5ft 7, 10 % bodyfat. Wana get to 200 by end of the year, eat 4000 cals a day, supplement wise i take creatine, protein, Bcaa's, mulit vit, omega 3 pills.
  • Queen9387
    Queen9387 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    cjmaster2k wrote: »
    180 lbs, 5ft 7, 10 % bodyfat. Wana get to 200 by end of the year, eat 4000 cals a day, supplement wise i take creatine, protein, Bcaa's, mulit vit, omega 3 pills.

Great, good luck! Are you trying to get fit or become a body builder?
  • Queen9387
    Options
    mellyrd7 wrote: »
    How long have u been on ur gain weight journey ? How much have to gained so far ?

I just started getting serious about it and using this app again last week. So far I've gained 9lbs.
  • Queen9387
    Options
    Damn u eat 3,800 calories easily . Sheesh I wish !

Its pretty easy I just consume small high calorie meals throughout the day all the way til bed time.
  • Queen9387
    Options
    So far today I'm only 200 calories short of my 2,100 calorie goal. But in the past I would be around 500 calories short.

That's great keep up the good work, it takes time I know. Once you get the hang of it you'll be able to add an extra 500 calories! Don't forget to exercise a little.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a weight gain journey also. Im 5'6 and when I started my journey on March 25 I weighted 114lbs. I started taking Apetamin on the 26 of March and trying to at least take in 2,500 calories but be slacking on that sometimes. I also drink the Ensure Plus twice a day. But I weigh myself every week and I now weigh 120 as of April 1st. My goal weight is 130...but I definitely have to workout more and try to increase my calorie intake. But it just seem so hard to do. What kind of foods do u eat for calorie intake?
  • NikiV38
    NikiV38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Queen1312 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm currently 139lbs 5' 6" and my goal is 165lbs by June 1st! I eat 3,800 calories a day easy peezy, but it would be fun to do this with someone with similar goals.! According to fitness pal with those calories a day I'll be 161lbs in five weeks, but we'll see.

What is your weight gain goal?
    When is your dead line?
    What is your current weight and height?
    Any supplements?
    How many calories a day are you eating?

Currently 102. Want to be at 110lb in 8 wks. Calorie intake goal per day is 2060. Have been sick so actually have been under my daily calorie goal. Looking to gain muscle while gaining weight.
  • NikiV38
    NikiV38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5.4" and 109 lb.. my weight gain goal is 120 lb.. i need 2200 calories per day with healthy eating .. i have been using this app for one week.. i could hardly do 1700 calories per day.. my bad.. i have to increase my calories..

I am having the same problem. After tracking calories I realize I really need to eat more. I eat pretty clean just need more of it. Writing a menu and grocery shopping next week. Good luck!
  • mellyrd7
    Options

I just started getting serious about it and using this app again last week. So far I've gained 9lbs.

Oh wow 9lbs that's amazing !!! Keep me updated I can use the inspiration. I'll keep u updated as well. I been eating so much that i feel stuffed all day long. Can't wait for my body to adjust.
  • Queen9387
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a weight gain journey also. Im 5'6 and when I started my journey on March 25 I weighted 114lbs. I started taking Apetamin on the 26 of March and trying to at least take in 2,500 calories but be slacking on that sometimes. I also drink the Ensure Plus twice a day. But I weigh myself every week and I now weigh 120 as of April 1st. My goal weight is 130...but I definitely have to workout more and try to increase my calorie intake. But it just seem so hard to do. What kind of foods do u eat for calorie intake?

Hi! Good luck on your journey! I eat a lot of everything literally lol.... Box macaroni and cheese which is 1200 calories alone. Granola bars, peanut butter smoothie in the morning and one right before bed. Sandwiches, rice one cup of long grain rice is 600 calories. Cereal, chocolate milk, mashed potatoes, chocolate chip cookies, bananas, tuna fish and egg salad, Raman noodles, etc... I make big portions of everything and eat it all thought the day and week. For instance I'll make a huge pot of spaghetti and it'll last me a couple days. The easiest way to consume all your calories a day is to set a meal plan.
  • Queen9387
    Options

Oh wow 9lbs that's amazing !!! Keep me updated I can use the inspiration. I'll keep u updated as well. I been eating so much that i feel stuffed all day long. Can't wait for my body to adjust.

Will do! Weigh yourself every week and post it!... You can do it! you have to be motivated like what's the reason you want to gain weight?
  • Queen9387
    Options
    NikiV38 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm currently 139lbs 5' 6" and my goal is 165lbs by June 1st! I eat 3,800 calories a day easy peezy, but it would be fun to do this with someone with similar goals.! According to fitness pal with those calories a day I'll be 161lbs in five weeks, but we'll see.

What is your weight gain goal?
    When is your dead line?
    What is your current weight and height?
    Any supplements?
    How many calories a day are you eating?

Currently 102. Want to be at 110lb in 8 wks. Calorie intake goal per day is 2060. Have been sick so actually have been under my daily calorie goal. Looking to gain muscle while gaining weight.

Great, good luck!! Post your progress every week, you can do it! Get well soon :)
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info! I will definitely be trying some of the foods u suggested...keep up the good work! We can do it!!
  • Queen9387
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info! I will definitely be trying some of the foods u suggested...keep up the good work! We can do it!!

Thanks a lot! Be sure to post your progress every week!
  • mellyrd7
    Options

Will do! Weigh yourself every week and post it!... You can do it! you have to be motivated like what's the reason you want to gain weight?

I always wanted to gain weight. I'm a skinny Latina who wants to have some more curves. Also last mth I got the flu hardly ate and went down to 103 lbs . Omgness I hated it and I looked so unhealthy . So now I'm 31 yrs old with a little girls body. Atleast that's how I feel
  • Queen9387
    Options

I always wanted to gain weight. I'm a skinny Latina who wants to have some more curves. Also last mth I got the flu hardly ate and went down to 103 lbs . Omgness I hated it and I looked so unhealthy . So now I'm 31 yrs old with a little girls body. Atleast that's how I feel

Same here! I wanna be more curvy I look so much better with meat on my bones lol. Hopefully you reach your goal!
  • Phylicia4024
    Phylicia4024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"3 I weigh 108 I want to weigh at least 130. I absolutely love this app. I've been using it for like a wk now. According to this app I should consume 2,645 calories a day & I take Apetamin to increase my appetite & to lower my metabolism I take it 3 times a day & so far I have good results. I weighed myself this morning I'm up to 113

That's great, good luck! When is your deadline to reach 130 or are you just going til you reach it? I was thinking about the Apetamin but heard it makes you tired and groggy, have you dealt with that?

I don't really have a deadline really I just want to gain. I just finished my second bottle of Apetamin it does make you a little drowsy especially when u first start. It seems to be working though all I do is eat
  • Queen9387
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"3 I weigh 108 I want to weigh at least 130. I absolutely love this app. I've been using it for like a wk now. According to this app I should consume 2,645 calories a day & I take Apetamin to increase my appetite & to lower my metabolism I take it 3 times a day & so far I have good results. I weighed myself this morning I'm up to 113

That's great, good luck! When is your deadline to reach 130 or are you just going til you reach it? I was thinking about the Apetamin but heard it makes you tired and groggy, have you dealt with that?

I don't really have a deadline really I just want to gain. I just finished my second bottle of Apetamin it does make you a little drowsy especially when u first start. It seems to be working though all I do is eat

Cool, good to know!
  • lilmisssassy03
    lilmisssassy03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hi! Good luck on your journey! I eat a lot of everything literally lol.... Box macaroni and cheese which is 1200 calories alone. Granola bars, peanut butter smoothie in the morning and one right before bed. Sandwiches, rice one cup of long grain rice is 600 calories. Cereal, chocolate milk, mashed potatoes, chocolate chip cookies, bananas, tuna fish and egg salad, Raman noodles, etc... I make big portions of everything and eat it all thought the day and week. For instance I'll make a huge pot of spaghetti and it'll last me a couple days. The easiest way to consume all your calories a day is to set a meal plan.