Fav salad dressing

Options

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    @Serah87 where do you get broccoli slaw?
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Renees ceaser dressing. So good. And call me weird but plain white vinegar and salt. Makes your salad taste like a giant pickle for no calories!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    @meganridenour they have it at Trader Joes near the bagged salads
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fat Free Ranch or Fat Free Italian
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Goddess dressing. Yummmm & champaign dressing & creamy balsamic
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    @meganridenour they have it at Trader Joes near the bagged salads

Nice! I'll have to check. Thanks
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Just discovered Bolthouse. I was about to buy a spicy ranch with 135 calories for 2 tablespoons, and found this for 45 calories for 2 tablespoons. And it TASTES GOOD!
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I typically avoid bottled dressings. I spritz my salad greens with olive oil or coconut oil (I measured the spritzes needed and it equals about a teaspoon so low cal there). Then I splash with a little flavored vinegar; next, I sprinkle some herbs and seasonings (McCormick's Bacon and Chive is great) and then a little drizzle of raw honey or half a packet of monk fruit sweetener. Mix together and eat. After eating salads like this a while and then going and eating a bottled dressing (doesn't matter the flavor), I have a whole new appreciation for the "clean" taste. Bottled dressings now seem so "heavy" to me. I make one exception in the world of salad - authentic Ceasar salad in a restaurant. It is worth the calories to me :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Love Bolthouse and PANERA low sodium poppyseed. I also will just do balsamic or red wine vinegar
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Imo's red wine vinaigrette. OMG it's heaven and has zero everything.
  • catmoore64
    catmoore64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was just going to say Bolthouse cilantro avocado and it's right above! I just tried it for the first time last week. I'm planning to get some other Bolthouse flavors. Yum!

I often buy the Ranch flavor. Really good and low calories.
  • navychickpensfan
    navychickpensfan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden Light (it's only 30 calories for 2 Tablespoons Or Newman's Honey Mustard.
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i like making mine with the ranch packet and fat free sour cream. It's kind of thick, but with enough stirring, it incorporates into the salad for a fraction of the calories. I've been thinking about adding some fat free milk to thin it out, but just haven't done it yet. I'm from Texas though and ranch dressing is king. ;)
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I snuck a serving of my wife's Skinny Girl (good thing I'm secure in my sense of masculinity!) honey dijon to add flavor to sauteed Brussels sprouts. It's outstanding!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    The chunkiest richest Blue Cheese dressing I can find (generally Renee's), or for the slaw type dressings I like Kraft Asian Sesame. I'm in maintenance, low carbing it.
  • creativecritters77
    creativecritters77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I make my own salad dressing: apple cider vinegar, honey, and extra virgin olive oil- yummy!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    My step-mom would toss salad with rice wine vinegar and olive oil. She'd season with plenty of salt and pepper - her salads were amazing. I think partly because she'd toss the whole salad before serving, so the dressing was evenly coated on everything.

I like good seasons Italian - you make it fresh - I use less oil and extra vinegar. Everyone who tries it always comments that it's really good.
  • a2wom
    a2wom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joes Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette. It is only 35 calories for 2 TBSP.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Chipotle sauce or salsa. Little calories and awesome taste.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    For those of you using the bolt house dressing, I am looking at buying the Caesar, blue cheese and salsa ranch. Are those good? I don't usually buy dressing in a bottle, but you can't beat the calories and they are buy one/get one free at Shaws this week.