Question for the Ladies (Serious Replies Please)

Options
1235»

Replies

• mer1cose
    mer1cose Posts: 90 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Excuse me... There was no ulterior motive for sending a FR. I thought that since people were kind enough to respond to this thread, that I could reach out to people for other ideas without having to post a thread. Saying, "hope to chat sometime" does not mean that I'm trying to flirt with you. Please don't flatter yourself. It amazes me how negative people are and how they jump to conclusions. Just because you've had bad experiences with people does not give you the right to post negative comments or name call. Have a good day.
  • aduck2016
    aduck2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    mer1cose wrote: »
    Excuse me... There was no ulterior motive for sending a FR. I thought that since people were kind enough to respond to this thread, that I could reach out to people for other ideas without having to post a thread. Saying, "hope to chat sometime" does not mean that I'm trying to flirt with you. Please don't flatter yourself. It amazes me how negative people are and how they jump to conclusions. Just because you've had bad experiences with people does not give you the right to post negative comments or name call. Have a good day.

Haha nice try...and I will have a nice day thanks.
  • mer1cose
    mer1cose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    aduck2016 wrote: »
    mer1cose wrote: »

Haha nice try...and I will have a nice day thanks.

Nice try? Whatever. Sorry you have such bad experiences.. be well.
  • blueeyez939
    blueeyez939 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree, make sure the meal fits her diet well and make sure she doesn't have to do any cleanup afterwards..... It's not cooking dinner that wears us out, it's the cleanup after that we hate lol so her not having to clean up after the dinner will likely be appreciated more than the actual dinner. But really, just the fact that you put so much thought into doing something special for her is sure to make her day!