None of these are facts. @Timshel_
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    tumblr_oau9jlwAnt1ugp30so1_500.gif
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    From the bend of your elbow to your wrist is how big your foot is.
  • crystalsan726
    Options
    The length of both arms stretched out from the tip of your left middle finger to the tip of your right middle finger that is supposed to be how tall you are.
  • crystalsan726
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The length of both arms stretched out from the tip of your left middle finger to the tip of your right middle finger that is supposed to be how tall you are.

I just tried this with a coworker and my mind has been blown. My arms are 5'3'', nothing makes sense anymore

LoL! I was pretty blown away when I first found out they were true to.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Did you know that it is impossible to eat just one serving of brownie brittle? If you can you probably aren't human. As in you must be an alien. I'm pretty sure this is a fact.

I always only eat one serving of brownie brittle (I even weigh it out and bread a piece smaller if I need to), but I can also believe I am at least part alien.

• TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are the only Disney cartoons where both parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The bounty hunter Bossk’s clothing is a recycled spacesuit from Doctor Who.

84b09fcef1pk.jpg
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    In 1912 a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    “There are in fact 100 billion galaxies, each of which contain something like a 100 billion stars. Think of how many stars, and planets, and kinds of life there may be in this vast and awesome universe.”
    -Carl Sagan

bzh0yxm00poh.jpg

And at long last, Carl Sagan’s estimates are finally out of date. It’s not ~100 billion galaxies, but a number more like two trillion, and at last we know!

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2016/10/16/comments-of-the-week-131-from-seeing-the-big-bang-to-trillions-and-trillions/