hdatres wrote: »
    Every state in the United States has a town in it called" Somerset"
    hdatres wrote: »
    Every state in the United States has a town in it called" Somerset"

There's not one in South Carolina
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    1. In Idaho a citizen is forbidden by law to give another citizen a box of candy that weighs more than 50 lbs.
    2. Lawn darts are illegal in Canada. (But I can remember when they weren't!)
    3. Under the law of Mississippi, there is no such thing as a female Peeping Tom...
    4. In Lehigh, Nebraska, it's against the law to sell donut holes!
    5. Illegal possession of a modem in the country of Burma can lead to a prison sentence!

Your welcome, that's 2 minutes you'll never get back!
  • 11thChakra
    11thChakra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cool Whip contains some of the same artificial ingredients found in condom lubricants and hemorrhoid cream.

https://www.wired.com/2007/04/st-coolwhip/

Enjoy!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    v9uxnw5p7ewd.png

I would drink green coke. Especially on St. Patrick's Day!!!

i wonder why they decided on brown ..why not red or orange ..or indeed green
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    The last time the CUBS won the World Series Donald Trump was running for president of the United States. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    The last time the CUBS won the World Series Donald Trump was running for president of the United States. :)

Hitler had a trained dolphin. He was such a showman.

tumblr_nvnfejhlPD1r3i2kko1_500.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    On average people fear spiders more than they do death.

Oh. God. I am one of those people.
  • Tylre4815
    Tylre4815 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pumpkins, avocados and tomatoes are all fruits. In fact, they're berries. However, strawberries are not botanically berries.
  • cee134
    Options
    For S.S. Minnow the S.S. stands for Sailing Ship, which even though she had 2 diesel engines, she still qualifies as a sailing ship because she is equipped with sails. U.S.S. is what we are accustomed to, HMS as well. According to experts it short for "Steam Ship."
    cs7klq56c5na.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    FYI - I wouldn't count on this...

Due to a potential legal loophole, it may be impossible to convict people of any crime that happens within a 50-square mile area around the Idaho parts of Yellowstone Park. This is due to how trial laws are written in that an accused culprit has the right to be tried by a jury from the district and state in which they’re arrested. Since there’s a population of zero in this small area of Idaho that’s in the legal jurisdiction of a district in Wyoming, the trial may have to be forfeited.

1gbpvm88y433.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Although the Unicorn Hunters of Lake Superior State University haven’t officially existed since 1987, official unicorn hunting licenses can still be obtained from the website. Created partially as a PR stunt in 1971, the Unicorn Hunters engaged in whimsical activities such as burning a snowman on the first day of Spring and holding an annual International Stone Skipping Tournament.

q2ezxhustgpd.jpg
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Montana has a replica of the shire from “Lord of the Rings.”

v013736dpivm.jpg