Replies

• ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    vanilla greek yogurt with an apple
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    300g of oven roasted chicken breast, 150g of roasted fingerling potatoes, and a 4c energy rush mixed berry. I think I have enough protein for my 12 mi bike ride home tonight. :smile:
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Nutrisystem chocolate shake and Lean Cuisine mushroom and spring pea risotto
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    English muffin toasted with 1 ounce of avocado. 3 ounces of pork and 2 ounces of chicken thighs, spinach, and some celery.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Kale dressed with chili paste and apple cider vinegar and some broccoli chowder.
  • JackLuttge
    JackLuttge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger. Don't hate, I went for a killer bike ride afterwards :wink:
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Cobb salad
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Leftover cheesy black beans and rice
  • bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    mixed green salad, cherry tomatoes, black olives, fresh parm off the block and pineapple salsa with a little apple cider vinegar.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The other half of my Freebirds carnitas burrito from yesterday. :smiley:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I had 150g of boiled new potatoes with jerk chicken breast and a minestrone cup of soup. Sounds a lot but it comes to only 307 calories :smiley:
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Chopped kale and brussel sprout salad with edamame and avacado
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Two eggs on toast and half a cup of coffee.
  • lynnmar25
    lynnmar25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wrap made with flatout wrap, 100 g deli turkey, mustard, spinach with green beans and cucumber slices on the side
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Bacon crusted chicken fingers with brussels sprouts, sweet potato fries and chipolte aoli
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I am probably just having my huge coffee, I decided to grab a large iced Americano from Dutch Bros (they gave it to me for free cause the kids I bring are their favorite visitors. Doesn't happen often but LOVE those guys!) And I added two tbsp of a soy creamer. It's really filling me up.

But I did pack 150g of Chicken breast and green beans if I do feel hungry later! I usually eat now, but we are heading out to a playground soon to enjoy the beautiful day we are having in Portland. Once we leave I probably will want it but it will be unavailable until evening then I will likely just wait for dinner.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Bacon crusted chicken fingers with brussels sprouts, sweet potato fries and chipolte aoli

That sounds amazing, are they home made or shop bought?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Leftover bacon, onion, and tomato pizza.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    It's a food prep service I get delivered to my gym twice a week. I'm in super training mode right now so I don't have time to meal prep. Really hearty portions and the food is so good that i'm sad on weeks I make my own ha-ha. This was on special though, the meals change each week. https://kettlebellkitchen.com/menu.php
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Minestrone, kale and apple salad, homemade chocolate chip cookie