Grilled salmon and veggies
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza with tons of veggies.
  • Dreamer_Aly
    Dreamer_Aly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Homemade tomato sauce drizzled on some baked spaghetti squash with lots of mushrooms, broccoli and some grilled chicken
  • alexandriamccann26
    alexandriamccann26 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cheese burgers on the grill, corn on the cob and baked beans. Tommorow is grilled salmon and Mexican Street corn salad.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The plan prints to 2 pages. Breakfast: my breakfast fajita with turkey, celery, onion, mushroom, egg, cheese, and salsa. Lunch: stir-fried chicken, vegetables, rice, beans, bread, butter. Dinner: stir-fried chicken, vegetables, rice, beans, salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, tomatoes, and cheese. Snacks include popcorn and lentil-based things.
  • cesser1
    cesser1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Troll answer? If yes, that is quite funny.
    newmeadow wrote: »
    2 sandwiches from Dunkin Donuts. One with ham and egg, no cheese, on a plain bagel. The other with steak and egg, no cheese, on a plain bagel. 3 chocolate frosted donuts. 3 jelly donuts. XL hot decaf with extra cream and 5 sugar packets.

Sesame noodles, tabbouleh with pomegranate, and looking forward to a steak and mango salsa bbq tonight with corn on the cob. Yum.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Petite sirloin & lobster tail with mashed potatoes, roasted spaghetti squash, and real butter
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Kids fed me breakfast for mother's day. I had sweet potato oatmeal breakfast casserole and a cinnamon bun.
    Iced coffee for a snack as we walked to tim horton's for the kids to buy a treat with their allowance.
    Lunch is a chocolate protein shake that I found at the store and want to try. 300 cals and 38 protein is decent for me and I am low on protein today.
    Dinner will either be chicken or pork with roasted veg, possibly in a wrap if it fits my calories.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Well considering it was Mother's Day brunch buffet

3 diff types of salad
    Mashed potatoes
    Bread
    Prime rib
    Leg of lamb
    Haricots and verts
    Chicken
    Salmon
    Short ribs
    Egg white omelette
    Bacon sausage
    Sushi
    Pancakes
    Dumpling
    Oysters
    Ahi tuna
    Fruit
    Loads of desserts and choc fondue.....

'Twas a good day
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    First my breakfast fajita with avocado instead of ricotta. Then Mother's Day dinner was salmon on Caesar salad with grilled veggies, plus 5, only 5, tortillas dipped lightly in guacamole, then supper was my stir fry with pork veggies, white beans, brown rice, with spices all around and No Salt.
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Half an avocado spread on 2 Quaker Original Rice Cakes and a can of tuna on top. Great substitute for a sandwich! And Blueberry Greek Yogurt
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Brown rice, artichokes, and chickpeas with tahini sauce. V8.

Lunch: Chipotle black bean noodle bowl with peanut sauce. A piece of vegan brie (coconut based).

Dinner: Tempeh BLTs on sourdough. Shredded carrots dressed with apple cider vinegar and scotch bonnet hot sauce.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Breakfast was an omelet with onion, mushrooms and bok choy with a side of toast and laughing cow cheese.

Lunch was a huge peanut butter and wildflower honey sandwich.

Dinner was potstickers with sauteed red bell pepper slices and pineapple bits in a sauce of soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. So. Good.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hard bolied egg was breakfast, tailipa, coleslaw broccoli was lunch, Dinner cornish game hen, aspargus and cole slaw, water
    snacks, cashews, yougurts and carb control shakes
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- sweet potato oatmeal breakfast casserole and a latte
    Lunch- protini packs with proscuitto& provolone and a little roasted garlic hummus
    Snacks- 12 grain toast w/peanut butter, 2 mocha meltie chocolates, carrots & garlic hummus
    Dinner- pulled pork wraps w/ homemade guinness pulled pork, avocado& cheese
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    6am Breakfast --- 56g of Spicy Pork Rinds.
    8am Snack --- Light & Fit Greek Yogurt Cup - Blueberry
    10am Lunch --- Pure Protein Bar - Peanut Butter Chocolate
    12pm Snack --- Missed because I was too busy working to stop.
    2pm Snack --- Frigo String Cheese (1)
    4pm Dinner --- Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich (lookin' forward to it!)
    6pm Snack --- Smartfood Movie Theater Butter popcorn (28g)
    8pm Bedtime Snack --- Breyers Carb Smart Almond Bar (ice cream)
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Calorie Goal: 1380(to lose 1.5lbs/week)

Breakfast was A Double Protein English muffin (cinnamon oatmeal flavor!, yum!) with tbsp neufchatel cheese and a sprinkle of chocolate protein powder.

Snacks: 1 Special K vanilla cappucino shake (they were on sale), 1 cup of coffee with Coffeemate Natural Bliss creamer.

Lunch: 2 servings of slow-cooker white bean soup (recipe from BudgetBytes.com)

Dinner: 1 serving roasted garlic and olive oil couscous with a serving of smoky white bean shakshuka (recipe from BudgetBytes.com) with two Boca vegan veggie patties.

Exercise: I killed 900 calories with spin class and yoga class at the YMCA. BOOM.

I'm drinking some hot tea now and watching Dancing with the Stars, which is fabulous.

Food calories consumed: 1410
    Exercise calories burned: 900
    Net calories: 510
  • melamoo2014
    melamoo2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wiw42cr0x22s63.jpeg

Beef stroganoff, Kumera, broccoli & cream cheese