So how much over were you for the 4th?

Options

Replies

• oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    about a 1000 under but I almost killed myself on the rowing machine to get it.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I did not go over. In fact, I had 166 remaining calories. That is only because of my exercise calories lol. I ate ALLLLLL of them back and that is something I rarely do. But it was well worth it, but back to the drawing board.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    2435 calories under. Ride 67 miles and you can eat whatever the **** you want to.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    207 under my 1350 limit
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    about 300 something under:happy:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I was under, but I didn't have any picnic to go to, if I had... I might of blown it.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Under with the calories, (did not eat all exercise calories back but most of them) 289 left. I spent the day painting a few rooms in my house ( i know sucky 4th, but had to get done and could not log that in as exercise although I know it was because I am SORE today lol. Anyhow, I went over on my proteins like I always do and -6 on sugar but that was from watermelon. All in All I think i had a good day. I circuit trained in the morning. SO started out feeling pretty good! I hope I am not going overboard with the proteins, I have been weight training a lot lately and was told not to worry about the protein consumption. What do you guys think? I focus mainly on calories, sugar and sodium. I never hit my carb limit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to eat back some of my exercise calories. Not sure how I feel about that, but people on here seem to swear by it and this whole thing is a learning process and I am willing to try anything. :)

289 96 13 -64 495 -6
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    *You've earned 212 extra calories from exercise today
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Ending up not even logging because it was hard to keep track of everything. Back on the grind today.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I was 1,248 calories under. Spent the day landscaping, which burned a lot of calories.
  • elm57
    elm57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    355. No workout plus BBQ ribs and a trip to the gluten-free bakery. I'm glad that I did keep track. I'm afraid that if I hadn't it would have been much worse.
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I was 237 under... *shrug*
  • jrhendley
    jrhendley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was over 690, and it may have been more or less. I estimated amounts. Ready to get back on track today. I need to take a good walk. I was also given the advice of drinking a lot of water today.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Under by 48. Not much, but enough.

I am a little irritated that I totally blew off my workout yesterday, however.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Don't know, didn't care!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I stayed under!!!
  • SierraDoll
    Options
    17 over after I exercised.The willpower was strong with me yesterday!lol
  • swileslpn
    swileslpn Posts: 1
    Options
    I was 188 over. I had a couple of beers, ribs, chicken, backed beans, a hot dog without bun, 2 slices cantaloupe, and cauliflower (potato) salad, I think I may have underestimated for this meal cuz I just remembered the bacon wrapped peppers stuffed with cream cheese.....oops....it was worth it, and I had saved over 900 for the meal. Back to hard core today. LOL
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I was under by 364 calories.....

Thats what happens when you don't wake up till noon, and don't roll out of bed till 2 pm.... hahahaha

Everything starts late. And then I had to get to bed early to get up at 4:30 am today to workout and then go to work. :ohwell:
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was at work for 8 hours and missed a meal (had a break for breakfast but not lunch and by the time I got home it was so close to dinner I grabbed some carrots and called it good) plus TOM hit which took away appetite, so I actually was about 200 UNDER my goal
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I was 100 under (not including my exercise calories).... even did my workout!
    I was also under on Canada Day! Which is what I celebrate =)

Hope all of you that celebrate July 4th had a blast doing so! Whether you are over or not, I'm sure you all had fun =)