bump:flowerforyou:
  • Mary_Burris
    Mary_Burris Posts: 120
    Options
    yummmmmm....
  • SayRah
    SayRah Posts: 104
    Options
    Yummy. I will have to try that. Probably without Splenda though, I've sworn that off.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am going to try this...but with maybe with Stevia.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to tomorrow night!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I just made a tub of it and it's in the freezer now. Thinking of sprinkling half of a crushed up graham cracker on top and topping with thawed frozen strawberries :).
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump bump!
    I'm making this tomorrow! (er..... today, I guess)
  • Mirlyn
    Options
    I made it, it was very tasty. I didn't blend it well enough though so there were still chunks of plain cream cheese so I've learned my lesson for next time.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Fat Free half & half? Does such a thing exist? Could one just use 1% milk?
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Fat Free half & half? Does such a thing exist? Could one just use 1% milk?

I'm using 1% milk, and I'll just have to re-calculate the calories.
  • JJKennedy1
    JJKennedy1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sounds fantastic. Bump!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    yum. bump!!
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Question:

When you say "package" of the cream cheese, how many ounces is it? All I'm finding is a tub, and it's 8 oz. I want to make sure I put in the right amount.
  • Mirlyn
    Options
    Question:

When you say "package" of the cream cheese, how many ounces is it? All I'm finding is a tub, and it's 8 oz. I want to make sure I put in the right amount.

I doubled the recipe like the OP said she did so I could put it back into the cool whip container. I used 2 packages of 8oz of fat free cream cheese and it worked out almost perfectly then I put all of the ingredients into sparkpeople recipe tracker and it came out to 8 servings of 100 calories each so I'm pretty sure I guessed right. HTH!
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Question:

I doubled the recipe like the OP said she did so I could put it back into the cool whip container. I used 2 packages of 8oz of fat free cream cheese and it worked out almost perfectly then I put all of the ingredients into sparkpeople recipe tracker and it came out to 8 servings of 100 calories each so I'm pretty sure I guessed right. HTH!

Yay, thanks! I thought it was 8 oz, and when I put it into the recipe calculator, I got right around 100 calories per serving, so I was right. Thanks!
  • rmwilliams0519
    Options
    This sounds very yummy, I wonder what the calorie and fat difference would be if you used Weight Watchers cream cheese instead of the Phili...?
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    This might be the first recipe I try from MFP. :)