Options

Replies

• TrishFLmom
    Options
    bump
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Just made it and stuck it in the freezer. The batter was reeeeaaalllyyyy sugary and rich.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    bump :happy:
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just made it and stuck it in the freezer. The batter was reeeeaaalllyyyy sugary and rich.

I only used about a 1/4 cup of sugar when I made it, you don't need much. It's sooo good. I'm picking up the stuff to make it again tomorrow. Gonna try the gaham cracker sandwhich idea :)
  • MFPfriend
    Options

I only used about a 1/4 cup of sugar when I made it, you don't need much. It's sooo good. I'm picking up the stuff to make it again tomorrow. Gonna try the gaham cracker sandwhich idea :)

I used 1/4 cup of Splenda.

Maybe when it's frozen it will be different. I'm checking the freezer every five minutes, LOL.
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I think the next batch I make I'm going to throw in a little bit of vanilla extract or something. I had another serving last night and it was great, had to defrost slightly in the microwave to be able to serve it though, very very hard to scoop out.
  • mpos
    mpos Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks...BUMP!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome - bump!!!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooooooooooo much! Congrates on all ur progress:happy:
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did anyone put this in the food charts if so under what name? I'm going to make this tonight for dessert tomorrow. Yummy.
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    OMG!
    Just had a couple bites of the stuff this morning- talk about AWESOME!

Like another poster said, I'm going to add a little vanilla extract next time, and maybe a little more milk, since mine wasn't as creamy as I'd like.

But still, the flavor was sooooo rich and awesome. Definitely one of my new favorites.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Sounds like a yummy summer treat. I :heart: Cheesecake!!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    I made this, the "batter" tastes really good.:heart: I used the whole tub of cool whip and then one thing of ff cream cheese and one thing of 1/3 less fat. (I was curious). Anyways, the calories is significantly higher because of the fatty cream cheese, but it's so rich. I used 1/4 cup of the half and half and 10 packets of splenda. We'll see how it turns out. :wink:

Now, the tub of cool whip is an 8oz tub and my concoction was too much to fill it up. How many 1/2 cup servings do you think I could get out of that tub. I only ever eat about 1/2 cup of ice cream anyway. I'm thinking about 8.... do you think that's about right?
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sounds divine!
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Thanks, how many servings does this make? Sounds good.
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    I made this, the "batter" tastes really good.:heart: I used the whole tub of cool whip and then one thing of ff cream cheese and one thing of 1/3 less fat. (I was curious). Anyways, the calories is significantly higher because of the fatty cream cheese, but it's so rich. I used 1/4 cup of the half and half and 10 packets of splenda. We'll see how it turns out. :wink:

Now, the tub of cool whip is an 8oz tub and my concoction was too much to fill it up. How many 1/2 cup servings do you think I could get out of that tub. I only ever eat about 1/2 cup of ice cream anyway. I'm thinking about 8.... do you think that's about right?

That's a lot of cream cheese! Or was it two 4-oz containers? And yeah, I used 1/3 less fat (it's all the store had). I used the majority of the cool whip (two scoops were gone). I used about 25 packets of splenda, LOL.

As for the servings, I can't really help you there- but I will tell you that I take two bites, and I'm done with it; it's so rich!
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try it with Strawberry Cream cheese next time.. or if they don't have a low fat version of that, maybe just throw in some blended frozen strawberries. I just made this recipe up from a craving, so maybe experimenting more will make something even more delicious!!