pointless whine thread

Options

Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am the only one that has to work today, out of the 50+ people here.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    IT IS SO BLOODY HOT OUT OMG
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Why don't people at the front of the line at a stoplight, never realize that a light turns green?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Came for wine. Got whine. I haz disappoints. Must improve reading comprehension.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I want a cookie. And I don't have one.

I just ate a cookie...wasn't worth it lol

I wish I was one of those people who didn't care what the scale says! I have weighed the same thing for a month...and it pisses me off!
    *which is why I ate a cookie...i know, counterproductive :grumble:
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Recently, I became aware that MFP does not stand for, "Monkeys Flinging Poo".
  • digressions
    digressions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am an on-foot Letter Carrier, and It absolutely POURED rain during my entire 3 hour route today. Stopped pretty much the second I returned to the Depot and the sun came out. Gee, thanks Mother Nature!

ETA: ^^LOL!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    I only got 4 of the 6 lottery numbers correct, so I cannot yet retire! AND when I went to lunch today and asked for a coke zero, THEY ONLY HAD FREAKING Diet Pepsi! WTF!

Then to top it all off, when I got back to work I was informed that everyone could leave an hour early, but I still have more than enough work to do to keep me here at least 15 minutes into that free hour!

1st world problems...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I have a cookie (white chocolate/macadamia) but refuse to eat it as it would put me over. Sigh.. It's all yours.
    Do you have 2 cookies? MMMMMMMM, I love cookies.

I'm not much of a whiner so I'm just going to jump up and down for cookies.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    We went to go see the fireworks in the city yesterday,I had to drive because my bf had already started drinking....even though he knows I get nervous driving in heavy traffic during an event like that.I missed a turn on the way back and ended up getting stuck in traffic for 2 hours......then had to put up with him and my brother *****en at me for missing the turn and to top it all off my 6 month old started screaming her head off and I forgot to bring formula with me! What's worse is that I was looking forward to bbq and my bf was too drunk to make it and ended up passing out on the toilet.....wahhhhhhhhhh!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have a cookie (white chocolate/macadamia) but refuse to eat it as it would put me over. Sigh.. It's all yours.

If you jump up and down, I'll give you my cookie!! :wink:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    All the drunks in my neighborhood were setting off fireworks until 3am driving my dogs nuts so I didn't get to bed until 4am. And yes I had to work today but ended up having to take this morning off because of stupid medication.

Also I started C25K Wednesday, did day 2 yesterday and now my quads are so sore I feel like when I was in high school and had to do sprints for spring softball training:grumble:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm dealing with some mild depression because my boyfriend went back home to England. Yesterday, the 4th, ironically. Meh, Plus I want to make food but I don't seem to have the energy to move around in my pathetic state of mind. MEEHHH. I'm gonna be mopey for a few days.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    My wife was going on and on how her clothes do not fit and she must lose weight. Then asked if we could
    go for Ice Cream and when I said I did not feel like it she got really pissed.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    hC7FF8E72
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to tell my nieces mother off on FB but it will only makes things worse, so I must keep mouth shut, must keep mouth shut....yeah lol
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Went Gluten-Free a week ago (for medical reasons) and all I want is a greasy slice of pizza. I know I can make my own gluten-free pizza but the ingredients are expensive and it's not worth the time. Oh, well, pork tenderloin and brussel sprouts for dinner instead...
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My MIL has decided (and announced) that she will never have a good relation ship with her DIL like she always dreamed of...:noway:

*deskflip* I'm out. :explode:
  • droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    I realized today that I've spent the last year of my life becoming attached to a man that apparently isn't "ready for a relationship right now". (This of course, only after telling me he loved me, building up my trust, making me feel confident and comfortable with him, and having late night webcam calls.)
    And I realized that even after he said that, I was willing to wait for him to be ready. We were just so much alike, and I've never had that with anyone.
    Gosh, how stupid am I? :grumble:

Also I just chugged an entire bottle of water and I feel like a depressed water balloon with bad hair. Yikes
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Just so I am clear... I offer a cookie and you will jump up and down in front of me? Best deal EVER!