pointless whine thread

Options

Replies

• Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Although I am tired from complete boredom at work, trying to keep my wits about me!!
    Bonus...I received the title to my pickup today!! She's all mine!
  • toridehaven
    Options
    My MIL has decided (and announced) that she will never have a good relation ship with her DIL like she always dreamed of...:noway:

*deskflip* I'm out. :explode:

Oh boy, I feel your pain!!!!!! My MIL is nuts and so my SIL's!!!!!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My acne is getting worse, especially along my upper lip. It's getting painful and medication isn't helping.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I work until nine, it's humid and raining, I'm having a bad hair day. I have blisters on my feet from wearing sexy shoes yesterday that I haven't worn in a long time.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I wish I was way taller than 5'7". Really. I feel like a f*cking hobbit most days.

On the bright side Hobbits get to have second breakfast!
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My skirt keeps falling off so I can't take my after lunch walk around the office park.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I am the only one that has to work today, out of the 50+ people here.

I have to work today, and I have to work tomorrow to make up for yesterday..... You are not alone!! :grumble:
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I pulled a thigh muscle pretty bad the other day and I really really really wanna go out and enjoy the sunshine, but it hurts to even think about leaving my chair. :angry:
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hubby's agency called this morning and laid him off OVER THE G-D PHONE! Seriously? Who even does that?
  • oscarsson
    oscarsson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I got a parking ticket at work yesterday so decided to take the bus and then bike the last few km....got off the bus to find that my bike had been stolen. :sad: Waaaahh!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Oops, I misread the thread title. I thought we were all going to be drinking wine. Carry on... :drinker:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Oops, I misread the thread title. I thought we were all going to be drinking wine. Carry on... :drinker:

I prefer this^ Being Friday night and all. I whine much better on Monday.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Husband had surgery two weeks ago on his right leg to restore circulation. In-Out procedure but they kept him over night in ICU anyways. They said he was good to go. Read his follow up paper work and other then a note on the follow-up apt. in 6 Weeks nothing of importance.

This morning get a call confirming his apt. for the REST of the surgery on Wed. this week.

WTF? What apt? What surgery...they already did it, didn't they?

Umm. No. They just ballooned the artery's, now they have to GO Back In and place the stents. WHY were WE not told this 2 weeks ago? Now I have to BEG work for another day off and with the July slow down and only a skeleton crew on duty the chances of that are just about nil.

I am so frustrated I could eat a whole cheesecake!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Somehow I'm the only person left at work today..Those that bothered to show up...

Also its about 5 million degrees outside with a humidity of 200% ( I hote florida summers)

My back hurts and I have no one around to massage it
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    This guy at work screwed up his project and I tried to help. So he cut me out of a communication. I also couldn't take the crap and just cut to the chase on one of our meetings instead of listening to them puff air. How do I get paid back? He is sticking his nose in my crap so that can get screwed too. He tried to place the blame on my coworker and I was like not what happened.

Meantime, key project coming up and he is in charge and after this last one, I don't trust it. He never answers the right questions, doesn't vet anything with anyone and avoids substance. You tell him A, B, C and D and he tell everyone D, E, F and G. It's really amazing.

And to make it worse he did all this while I have PMS.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    my favourite person is prob'ly imaginary.
  • JuliexAnne
    JuliexAnne Posts: 32
    Options
    As happy as I am to have lost his weight, and as much as I want to continue, I keep J(#%*#& eating. It's so hard for me lately, and I don't know why. The food addict is coming back, and it's scaring the **** out of me!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm too sore to move, my boobs are itchy and the shower is ALL the way upstairs.....totally pathetic...but at least i'm aware lol
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Usually pointless bickering relaxes me but tonight it's just not working. I must have something on my mind.

I think that gym idiot getting in my personal space is to blame.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I found ticks on ALL 3 of my dogs yesterday. I HATE ticks!