Options

Replies

• droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    I haven't been laid in over a year.

Going on 19 years myself. Stay strong buddy :flowerforyou:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Just so I am clear... I offer a cookie and you will jump up and down in front of me? Best deal EVER!
    Yes, I :heart: cookies!

@missjessiejane - So sweet giving me your cookie, you offered me pie last week, too! :flowerforyou:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ate 5 pieces of pizza last night.........feel like crap today, but pretty sure i'm gonna do it again at some point.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Came for wine. Got whine. I haz disappoints. Must improve reading comprehension.

Same as you.
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me to go back to his last girlfriend (who broke up with him 20 times over five years) because even though they fight, she's "The One" for him. Its such a long story but he told me so many times over the months we were together how great it was to have someone (me) treat him nicely and not argue with him, then he goes back to that.

I'm trying to convince myself I'm better off, I'll get there. Just whining because I lost my plans for the weekend and the holiday and the racing tickets and the ball game and all of the plans we shared!!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I realized today that I've spent the last year of my life becoming attached to a man that apparently isn't "ready for a relationship right now". (This of course, only after telling me he loved me, building up my trust, making me feel confident and comfortable with him, and having late night webcam calls.)
    And I realized that even after he said that, I was willing to wait for him to be ready. We were just so much alike, and I've never had that with anyone.
    Gosh, how stupid am I? :grumble:

Also I just chugged an entire bottle of water and I feel like a depressed water balloon with bad hair. Yikes

Hugs! Men are weird and they call us complicated!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    :cry: Came down with a massive cold last week, had to move all my furniture to my new place while fighting this cold. It is still hanging on, my seasonal allergies are back and I have an eye infection and have had to wear my glasses all week that have an out of date prescription since I can't wear contacts until my eyes clear up. I have a massive amount of unpacking to do and all I want to do is go to the beach and enjoy the heat wave! :sad:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I've just eaten a delicious piece of fudge-covered cake and I'd love a glass of milk, but I'm lactose intolerant :sad:
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight for weeks, and don't know what to do to get off this stupid plateau. Still 20-25 lbs to lose. *SIGH*

*edited for typo
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm having a bad hair day:indifferent:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight for weeks, and don't know what to do to get off this stupid plateau. Still 20-25 lbs to lose. *SIGH*

*edited for typo

Meh.. you look great! Just a matter of time.

PS.. trying to figure out where O town is lol
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    My PMS is kicking me in the *kitten*, I could eat the fridge door off, willpower is a myth right now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work, and no windows to stare out of, I just got paid and don't have a dime left, I have people coming over tonight, and I don't want them to, I'm bloated and b!tchy and I haven't exercised in a month! There...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    lets drink some white wine now.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Why don't people at the front of the line at a stoplight, never realize that a light turns green?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Especially left turners!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's family is in town and every day when I get home from work (feeling anti-social, cranky, and in need of a workout) they are at the house. And this will be happening for another two weeks!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I had dental work done 3 weeks ago and it still hurts to chew on the left side of my mouth.
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a nanny and have been working since 7 am yesterday. (going on 31 hours) and still have five hours left.

Even though I'm 100% off this weekend I don't have plans because all of my friends have boyfriends and are busy spending time with them :(

And finally, I refuse to eat the 1200 calories MFP is telling me I should eat so I'm fallowing my TDEE-20%. There is a HUGE difference between eating 1300 calories, (which I've been doing the past 2 months,) and the 1800 I'm supposed to eat now.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    stomach virus has kept me worshipping the white throne all night.:sick:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I had dental work done 3 weeks ago and it still hurts to chew on the left side of my mouth.

Did you steal this from my life? I had fillings redone 3 weeks ago and this time he did them up too high and it hurts to chew on the left side. :grumble:
  • Chemburly12
    Options
    I'm having a bad hair day:indifferent:

I second that. This humidity is a b***h.