I got advised not to look like a guy today

124»

Replies

• Lol passive aggressive humming. Just forget it, some people are difficult to sway no matter how much proof you show them. She's arrogant of her own opinions and probably feels uncomfortable admitting that she's wrong.
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Tell her she needs her back shaved
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!

Yeahh.. The whole point is you can't "look like you took some roids" without actually taking some steroids. Women are not genetically designed to just pile on muscle and bulk like that.

Saying "Don't look like a dude" every time a woman mentions lifting weights is insulting to that particular woman as well as the women who do work their *kitten* off to build muscle.

Thank you for handling that so gracefully!

Thinking I will be less graceful, she probably didn't need much muscles to surpass him.

Op I hate those comment from men and especially from a woman, just make the humming sound back to her every time she opens her mouth.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    The trapezius is my FAVORITE muscle ever! For some reason they have always popped on me, even at a high body fat %, and I think they are the sexiest thing ever. Lift on!!!!
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    She's right. Look at my profile pics. I'm a 23 year old woman who started lifting last fall.

Is it manly to say I want your arms?
  • blinkblink16
    blinkblink16 Posts: 12 Member
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!

:sick:
    Good for you, dude. /sarcasm
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    traps on women are sexy

Agreed.

8488541.png
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member

tumblr_lwh3ez1jGp1qccjmlo1_500.gif

Dude. We do not care what you find attractive.

Wtf are u talking about? Theres no muscles in your pic! If you dont know the difference between having muscles like a dude and having muscles like a female stfu!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member

Wtf are u talking about? Theres no muscles in your pic! If you dont know the difference between having muscles like a dude and having muscles like a female stfu!
    i would respond but, woe is me, i'm far too intimidated by your dazzling intellect and wilde-esque wit.
    clearly you are a genius. a mind far above the trivialities of... coherent postings.

i wish you good day.
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Ugh I just seriously have issues with every aspect of the way you speak..

Never in a million lifetimes will I:
    1. Have muscles like a "dude" (I'm honestly not sure what muscles "like a female" even look like. Muscle is muscle?)
    2. Give a flying f*** what you think is cool, what you think is a turn off, who you had a great relationship based on body type, or anything similar.

Please understand that women neither want nor need your descriptions of what you find attractive.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Ugh I just seriously have issues with every aspect of the way you speak..

Never in a million lifetimes will I:
    1. Have muscles like a "dude" (I'm honestly not sure what muscles "like a female" even look like. Muscle is muscle?)
    2. Give a flying f*** what you think is cool, what you think is a turn off, who you had a great relationship based on body type, or anything similar.

Please understand that women neither want nor need your descriptions of what you find attractive.

Thank you for handling that both gracefully and directly.

In for the butt-hurt mansplaining that's sure to come.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member

Lol you are funny.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member

Love Bon Qui Qui!