A work in progress..

Options
124»

Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    firef1y72 wrote: »
    You are AMAZING!!!! You look AMAZING and you look like you feel amazing!!! So inspirational. Continued success with your next set of goals. Do you recognise yourself when you look in the mirror? Xx

My brain hasn't yet caught up with my body and much of the time I still see myself as I was 2 years ago. Occasionally I'll catch a glimpse in a mirror and think OMG I'm starting to look pretty good, and I'm thinking it more often than I used to but still my body isn't where I want it yet and I'm my own worst critic.

I know, right? It goes - but nothing goes back to what it was when you were at this weight, the last time... lol.

Of course, the last time I weighed what I weigh, now, I was only 19 years old. Guess we can't turn back the clock quite that far.

Great work!
  • BeeSting12
    BeeSting12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! Your story is so inspiring! From hypermobility to a 10k?! ROCKSTAR
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! So many victories in such a short time are just baffling. And you look so happy I can't help but be very happy for you, too. :-)
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
  • Got2BFitThatIsIt
    Got2BFitThatIsIt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    OHHH my gosh! You my dear are truly amazing! You are my inspiration!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great story, great results, congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!