my daily rant lol

Options

Replies

• kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    7pm-8am is a 13 hour shift, not 16
    Depends on whether you are using American or German hours.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy....
    can someone read this and explain in 2 words or less what's going on....

streetfighter.
    And Kitty Gifs.....DON'T forget the KIIIIIIITTTTTTTY Gifs!

Kitty gifs, you say?

funny-animal-gifs-vegan-kitteh.gif
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhrnbkZQ5D1s14o76o1_500.gif

EVERY American I know is F*****G sexy and a badass and as far from lazy as you are from polite, so I guess you're wrong.........
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You sure do like making posts about how hard your life is and how crappy America is, don't you?

So have you sorted out your homeless story yet? Or does it still have three different versions?
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I have also noticed if a chinese boy takes a crap and an american finds out, they will try and take the day off?

wut?

I was a wee bit uncomfortably confused by this too. *scratches head*
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Clearly I am just another lazy dumb American.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think if you need to rant daily, then YOU might be the problem...
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    This is your brain on whatever the heck you're smoking:

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif

Not sure what that really has to do with anything but okay?

Basically you cray
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    Moar... kittehs?

tumblr_m4wfpcknKd1r2z0ppo1_500.gif
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    This is your second anti-America rant. I know you were military and had issues. Have you had counseling?

And I'm being serious. No disrespect.

Anti American? I am sorry do you need counseling or perhaps sounder educational upbringing?

No disrespect? See what I did there? I know you don't.

Anyhow this isn't about America as a country, no not at all this is more about the cultural habits of said culture.

They are brought up in a society that is lazy? Not sure where you got Anti-America I need not remind you that I do have a purple heart and I would not have one if I did not love this country.

Loving ones country and hating the upbringing of it's current society are factors in separate.

Do not confuse hate for cultural laziness and hate for america. Go to Afghanistan young lady then tell me how anti-america the statements above were.

Unless you can quote the "I hate america, all americans, they need to die and this country is lower than dirt" I would be careful and re-read the above statements.

I have been to many countries and even most states of this country. I won't lie or suguar coat it, the Education system is not the best, we all know that. Because of that there is little education of the outside world. America does have hard workers but they are also lazy this is understood by most other countries, this has to do with work ethics.

Anti-American? No.

wow
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    This is your brain on whatever the heck you're smoking:

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif

Not sure what that really has to do with anything but okay?

Basically you cray

This. This is why I love you. And you have an awesome rack.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Not necessarily. They use the metric system. Converting metric hours to American hours is complicated.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    cats_07.gif
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is your second anti-America rant. I know you were military and had issues. Have you had counseling?

And I'm being serious. No disrespect.

Anti American? I am sorry do you need counseling or perhaps sounder educational upbringing?

No disrespect? See what I did there? I know you don't.

Anyhow this isn't about America as a country, no not at all this is more about the cultural habits of said culture.

They are brought up in a society that is lazy? Not sure where you got Anti-America I need not remind you that I do have a purple heart and I would not have one if I did not love this country.

Loving ones country and hating the upbringing of it's current society are factors in separate.

Do not confuse hate for cultural laziness and hate for america. Go to Afghanistan young lady then tell me how anti-america the statements above were.

Unless you can quote the "I hate america, all americans, they need to die and this country is lower than dirt" I would be careful and re-read the above statements.

I have been to many countries and even most states of this country. I won't lie or suguar coat it, the Education system is not the best, we all know that. Because of that there is little education of the outside world. America does have hard workers but they are also lazy this is understood by most other countries, this has to do with work ethics.

Anti-American? No.

tumblr_mgz5bxIcaq1qbjzg5o1_500.jpg
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Not necessarily. They use the metric system. Converting metric hours to American hours is complicated.

Can you teach me?
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Let me guess...you didnt celebrate fourth of July?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Lazy? Really? I don't have time to go looking for the most current data, but I'd be happy to come back later to do it.

The U.S. is the only country in the Americas with no national paid parental leave. The average is 12+ weeks of paid leave everywhere other than Europe and 20+ weeks in Europe. Over 70% of American children live in households where both parents work. There are no industrialized nations without a mandatory option for new parents to take parental leave except here in the United States.

American-paid-vacations2.jpg

2009-11-18-Screenshot20091118at12.02.05PM.png

Maybe Americans want to leave early b/c they don't have government mandated vacation time, paid parental leave, or other government programs that allow for the kind of time off that other countries get to take.

**NOTE, I am not suggesting that we SHOULD or SHOULD NOT have these programs. Merely drawing a comparison.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Get out of my country then. Call me lazy? You dont even know me. I cant stand it when people come into the country and run their mouths.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Let me guess...you didnt celebrate fourth of July?

LOl
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Get out of my country then. Call me lazy? You dont even know me. I cant stand it when people come into the country and run their mouths.

Totally agreed. And you said it way nicer than I would have said it. Mother fker has some nerve man.
This discussion has been closed.