Let's hear it for pale girls! :D

Options

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I've considered getting a burkini for the beach.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    should be titled pasty girls

I'm pretty sure that MFP doesn't allow pictures of girls in pasties.

LOL no Pasty is A person with white skin. Not just white, like paper. But whiter! VERY WHITE

pics. plz.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    notsureifserious

why would i not be serious? you got something against pale girls, bro?

good luck on ur reading comprehension goals of 2013
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I love being fair. I was born white and want to stay that way!

OMG! hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

move on this is 21st century...your skin colour hardly matters....nobody likes or dislikes your because of it...

Ummm... that's not what I was referring to. I don't want to ruin my skin with tanning. Hence wanting to stay as natural as I was when I was born.

Edited to add a very necessary DERRR

yeah she definitely didn't say anyone likes or dislikes her because of skin color...but okay. your post had nothing to do with her post or my OP...how about you move on.

I am sorry if i have offended you! friend!
  • lithezebra
    Options

move on this is 21st century...your skin colour hardly matters....nobody likes or dislikes your because of it...

Ummm... that's not what I was referring to. I don't want to ruin my skin with tanning. Hence wanting to stay as natural as I was when I was born.

yeah she definitely didn't say anyone likes or dislikes her because of skin color...but okay. your post had nothing to do with her post or my OP...how about you move on.

I am sorry if i have offended you! friend!

Some of us don't tan, and don't have a lot of natural protection against sun exposure. It's better to stay white, and not end up looking like crackled leather.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I generally stay pretty pale, I had 3rd stage melanoma (40% chance of survival) at 20 years old and that was way to much of a scare to take the sun lightly! I wasn't much of a sun girl to begin with so now I either avoid it or make sure I'm drenched in sunblock. So I"m proud to be pale if it means I'll be around for my children :)
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Pink contrasts pretty well with pale skin.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    notsureifserious

why would i not be serious? you got something against pale girls, bro?

good luck on ur reading comprehension goals of 2013

well, in your first post you didn't quote anything, so i assumed you were referring to my OP. did you mean to quote something?
  • hayleems
    hayleems Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Honest, being a ginger is not my favorite. I am forever trying to accept my freckles. I am trying to accept myself for who I am so when my daughter grows up she doesn't have my body issues.
  • operation_cute
    Options
    Honest, being a ginger is not my favorite. I am forever trying to accept my freckles. I am trying to accept myself for who I am so when my daughter grows up she doesn't have my body issues.

I love ginger! I think its super cute :)
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    319032_10151345390174714_1587363800_n.jpg

i'm not *that* pale.. :laugh:

I am. Except my cheeks are a little peachy
  • lithezebra
    Options
    Let's hear it for taking care of the skin you've got. Sun protection isn't only for pale people.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I love ginger! I think its super cute :)

Super cute, and clever - white with colour! I married a red head.
  • operation_cute
    Options

So no tattoos or makeup either then?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I don't have any tattoos, and rarely wear make up...
    other than some lipgloss...
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Pale girl signing in!
    I don't even really tan, my freckles just eventually merge together if I get too much sun. :laugh: .

*edited to add my friggin' cell phone tints me red in low light- kindly reference the picture of my back tattoo and you can see I clearly qualify for this post. Being white is my super power :laugh:
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    319032_10151345390174714_1587363800_n.jpg

i'm not *that* pale.. :laugh:

I am. Except my cheeks are a little peachy

raises hand, i am that pale, i was born with dark brown hair too? funny, the the last few days i'v stopped wearing fake tan, the first time in years. and yes, my freckles start to show on my back and merge together too, it's the only part of me that has any colour :blushing:

edit: Nicola Roberts from girls aloud is my favourite pale women but don't know how to post pictures
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I used to have no problem being pale....I spent most of my time out of the sun indoors. Then I discovered that the sun is good for you an as a result even now in winter I have a nice 'glow' that didn't result in hours of tanning or at risk of anything. I'm a natural ginger & burn so easy, but by taking it easy & getting some sun I now look healthier.
  • splashtree1
    Options
    I'm ok in get tan i love it great for the bone!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm normally pale because I'm not the outdoorsy type but I have native blood so as soon as I do get a little sun I tan right away. I've got a nice farmer's tan going on, very sexy. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    carolyn-Jones.jpg

My idol. :heart: