Let's hear it for pale girls! :D

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Yay for us pale ladies. Remember your sunscreen though we age faster.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize this. Fair skin is gorgeous.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    319032_10151345390174714_1587363800_n.jpg

LOL!!!! I laughed so hard at this I woke my dog up.

I'm a whiter shade of white and would love to be able to tan or at least have a little color, but it ain't gonna happen.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I think fair skin is pretty.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    22242526_702.jpg

lol it's me. I'm so pale. ._.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I like 'em swarmy...like meself. yargh....I mean SWARTHY.
    good god.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I think I am gifted! I really like all shades of women!! Pale is sexy, Brown is sexy, black is sexy.
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    I use L'oreal nearly naked foundation and powder in the lightest shades and they are perfect for me. It's light coverage and you can barely tell it's on.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    im really pale too and have trouble with foundation. but i do find that clinique's superbalanced foundation in alabaster works quite well
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    <<-- brown arms, white thighs. freckles ALL over.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    *Offers a rousing standing ovation.*
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Pale IS where it's at. Light skin is gorgeous.

People spending hours under tanning lamps or laying out for hours upon hours every day with no real sunscreen WILL look like leather handbags by 35 if not sooner.

Protected skin will stay healthy and youthful for decades past that.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    It's funny that pale girls don't get the love as it used to be considered more important as a feature and in many countries it still is. Being pale was a sign of having wealth and the ability to not have to do hard labour (especially outdoor labour).

I am so pale its ridiculous lol, usually the palest foundation matches my skin so you could never tell that I am metis.

Pale girls can be so beautiful! I especially like Dita Von Teese for her look.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me sad.
    I've always wanted to have more fair skin, but I'm brown. And I live in Texas, where it's summer 8 months out of the year...
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    *I* am my favorite pale woman! Vampires represent! :D
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to tan, I just turn pink and get freckles
    It's taken me nearly all of my 35 years to appreciate my fair skin but I'm getting there
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm rockin this porcelaine skin thing. Wish I could tan but I'm happy I won't look all wrinkly in 10- years!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am pale, but I am freckled. Not Ginger, Blonde with tons of freckles. My husband says I don't tan, the sun just causes me to become one huge freckle
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's funny that pale girls don't get the love as it used to be considered more important as a feature and in many countries it still is. Being pale was a sign of having wealth and the ability to not have to do hard labour (especially outdoor labour).

I am so pale its ridiculous lol, usually the palest foundation matches my skin so you could never tell that I am metis.

Pale girls can be so beautiful! I especially like Dita Von Teese for her look.

EXACTLY! THIS. All of this, yes.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'm a pale person...................I have believed in sunscreen FAR longer than it's been 'popular.'

Interesting thing about that (and this is for you young folks). My 40th class reunion is this weekend. I have been on the committee and around many classmates, all my same age........and I am NOT as wrinkled, crinkled, and 'old' looking (sorry, classmates.) SUN is not GOOD for you!!!!!

So - go pale, wear sunscreen, and love yourself. You'll look fabulous for a very long time!

7cbf6592-a95b-4d87-870c-e9ad02ecfa3b_zps82037dee.jpg?t=1373742744

Oh, btw, my profile pic is from my high-school yearbook :)