MFP girl eye candy

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I mentioned the eye candy on my FL!

Now for the candy not on my FL! And I only mention these gorgeous ladies because I see them often here on these forums! SoVictoRRious, nutter3369, elledeery, Katrioustu, lightdiva, riouxha, meredithgirl9, JustAmyDawn. These are just the ones I could think of right now before I go to bed! They may not be on my FL, but damn these ladies have blessed MFP with some truly gorgeous eye candy.:wink:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Patty is definitely a hottie.

agree for sure
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love every chick on my friend list, there's a whole lot of HOT on there!

I already told 1 friend that she looks just like my 2nd wife (I really did and she really does) and I promised several others that if I ever stop in their town we are absolutely having real life, steamy affair....:drinker: :drinker:

I'm motivated by hot chicks...
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    @Patty: You remind me of Emma Watson!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh there are some hot ladies up in here! I'm gonna play too :wink:

Hy9VrLql.jpg
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Love the dress.....you are def eye candy and look great in it!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Granted, they are hot, but personally, I find it unattractive when a girl knows they're hot =)

Honestly, don't find myself hot. Confidence above where it was? Heck, yes! Finding myself hot? Not yet. :wink:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh there are some hot ladies up in here! I'm gonna play too :wink:

Hy9VrLql.jpg

very nice :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Granted, they are hot, but personally, I find it unattractive when a girl knows they're hot =)

Honestly, don't find myself hot. Confidence above where it was? Heck, yes! Finding myself hot? Not yet. :wink:

I can relate to that! I feel better looking that i was fat but, hot is not quite a term i qualify for lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

It's cool, I find you very attractive. I GOT YOU COVERED BOO
  • Phoenix24601
    Options

I can relate to that! I feel better looking that i was fat but, hot is not quite a term i qualify for lol

Oh, no, no, no...those guns? You totally qualify for the term "hot" ladyark. :flowerforyou: You are definitely an inspiration.
  • Phoenix24601
    Options

Well, you have also seen my bikini shot, my lovely.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Besides myself? Haha. No, of course, everyone on my list!! :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Yes, but I thought so last night before I saw it. You had me at Whovian.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words :smile:
  • Phoenix24601
    Options

Yes, but I thought so last night before I saw it. You had me at Whovian.

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    When's Weird going to post on the male eye candy forum. Patiently waiting......
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Quite a few hotties on my FL, some I see have already showed up! Hi pretty ladies!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

Now for the candy not on my FL! And I only mention these gorgeous ladies because I see them often here on these forums! SoVictoRRious, nutter3369, elledeery, Katrioustu, lightdiva, riouxha, meredithgirl9, JustAmyDawn. These are just the ones I could think of right now before I go to bed! They may not be on my FL, but damn these ladies have blessed MFP with some truly gorgeous eye candy.:wink:

Awe, runner2runner, thank you. I have a long way to go before comparing to these beautiful ladies; however, I truly appreciate your compliment :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix24601
    Options

Awe, runner2runner, thank you. I have a long way to go before comparing to these beautiful ladies; however, I truly appreciate your compliment :bigsmile:

You're gorgeous! Don't be modest. :flowerforyou: