• kawaii21
    kawaii21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this is very interesting lol
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I mentioned the eye candy on my FL!

Now for the candy not on my FL! And I only mention these gorgeous ladies because I see them often here on these forums! SoVictoRRious, nutter3369, elledeery, Katrioustu, lightdiva, riouxha, meredithgirl9, JustAmyDawn. These are just the ones I could think of right now before I go to bed! They may not be on my FL, but damn these ladies have blessed MFP with some truly gorgeous eye candy.:wink:

Thank you. That is so sweet. You're working your way to number 1!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    So many hot women on here I will never be able to compare, but I hope to someday be able to at least come somewhat close!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    _pseudonymous_
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So many hot women on here I will never be able to compare, but I hope to someday be able to at least come somewhat close!

^^ I'm with you on that one .. don't think I will ever be eye candy, but I will get close ^_^
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options

Now for the candy not on my FL! And I only mention these gorgeous ladies because I see them often here on these forums! SoVictoRRious, nutter3369, elledeery, Katrioustu, lightdiva, riouxha, meredithgirl9, JustAmyDawn. These are just the ones I could think of right now before I go to bed! They may not be on my FL, but damn these ladies have blessed MFP with some truly gorgeous eye candy.:wink:

Ah, thanks sweety!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    When's Weird going to post on the male eye candy forum. Patiently waiting......

Puhleese. I'm not even worthy of that thread. :laugh:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Granted, they are hot, but personally, I find it unattractive when a girl knows they're hot =)

Yes, understandable. How awful that I have confidence after working my *kitten* off to get my body looking decent again after three kids.
    If the posted example is "looking decent again," I think there'd be heart attacks at the "when Cat thought she looked smokin'" pics.
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    There are so many women who ooze sexiness and confidence in who they are here! :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Thank you. That is so sweet. You're working your way to number 1!

Just glad I made the list:)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    A few very good ones on my FL.
  • tammys_changing
    Options

NOT true! I'm sure many women would disagree. :wink:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

Ahem, speaking of which, where is your contribution to this thread.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    _pseudonymous_

Aww shucks!!! Thanks Doll!

Edited to add the fact that my friends list is a whole long line of sexy.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options

My gosh, you are stunning!!

thanks and so are you! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • tammys_changing
    Options

Um busted! Coming to a 1 yr success story soon. (This month). For now there sitting in my profile ;)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

Um busted! Coming to a 1 yr success story soon. (This month). For now there sitting in my profile ;)

Still waiting for those pics tammy:bigsmile:
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    In because this is the best thread ever and who doesnt want a bit of eye candy? ;-)
  • ohpuckbunny
    Options
    ^