MFP girl eye candy

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    taken today.... all the important bits are covered. :) And yes I know its little... lol, but I don't mind - helps hide those last 15 pounds I want to lose!

Photo-0256_zps728b7876.jpg

Oh my.

Can we get one like this with the kitty makeup from above? :devil:

edit: and bigger!

never satisfied, are ya?! :)

Never is a long time. Perhaps you should concentrate on the things that keep us happy, rather than worrying about eternity.

Just as little kids are starving in Africa, MFP males are awaiting your next contribution. Only you can help them...by dressing up like a cat and taking cleavage shots. Please. It's for the men. :cry:

Just curious! Who are those little kids in Africa?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Just as little kids are starving in Africa, MFP males are awaiting your next contribution. Only you can help them...by dressing up like a cat and taking cleavage shots. Please. It's for the men. :cry:

Just curious! Who are those little kids in Africa?

Oh c'mon, most know that not the entire continent has hunger issues, but there's no way you can deny that there are actual hunger issues in Africa, such as the West Africa Hunger Crisis last year? Or the food crisis in Sahel? Or the 350,000+ people who fled from Mali and are now having food shortages? Maybe I'm the only one who follows this stuff?
    The South Africans I've worked with in the past at least acknowledged that there are some pretty big issues on their continent. Do you disagree? Or are you just trying to make those who don't follow the NGO and relief organizations closely feel dumb?
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    taken today.... all the important bits are covered. :) And yes I know its little... lol, but I don't mind - helps hide those last 15 pounds I want to lose!

I was away for a day and THIS is what I missed?! Never leaving this thread again. You and me, thread. Until you're locked and deleted by the mods...

YOU SO *kitten* SEXY!
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options

Nothing more beautiful than the body of a woman. And DAMN, check out dem titties. haha
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Nothing more beautiful than the body of a woman. And DAMN, check out dem titties. haha

Last comment was unnecessary.
  • Stump_Likker
    Options

Last comment was kinda unnecessary.
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are gorg :) I can't pick just one
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    We're all at Cliff's.

Yes they are!!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    So many hot women on here I will never be able to compare, but I hope to someday be able to at least come somewhat close!

This is a sad statement.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So now we know who the male eye candies are!!

It's the guys turn now to reveal their MFP girl eye candy, so let's get to it!

I like all the bishes!

Seriously, they are all eye candy, it doesn't matter if they are short, tall, uberskinny, or just starting and way fat. They can be clonde, brunette, or gingers, or even have blue hair. I can find something that will draw my eye on all of them.

ETA: I'm not just sucking up here. I mean it. You ladies are all beautiful to me!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I like all the bishes!

Seriously, they are all eye candy, it doesn't matter if they are short, tall, uberskinny, or just starting and way fat. They can be clonde, brunette, or gingers, or even have blue hair. I can find something that will draw my eye on all of them.

ETA: I'm not just sucking up here. I mean it. You ladies are all beautiful to me!

This is why everyone loves you, Kevin. Because it's true. :-)
  • runner2runner
    Options

I like all the bishes!

True that!! But seriously come on!! There must be that special someone who catches you eye!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    <---may not look like a sports illustrated swimsuit model, but nominates self anyway :)

eta: why not?

8451817_6468.jpg
  • Stump_Likker
    Options
    <---may not look like a sports illustrated swimsuit model, but nominates self anyway :)

I second the nomination!
  • runner2runner
    Options

Forget sport illustrated! You're FHM material!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

I second the nomination!
    Motion carries.
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options

8451817_6468.jpg
    You are gorgeous!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

8451817_6468.jpg

You look pretty damn amazing to me!!!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with someone's avatar. She knows who she is. She's my most beautiful friend. I'm married. I love Wifey. I also love these avatars of my friend. *kitten*, yeah!

clint_ew.gif

BUWHAHAHAHA! So much fail on that statement even Clint is gagging one up.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Why does this pic to strange to me??