MFP girl eye candy

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    mfp could make a killing doubling this up as a dating site for the over 40s.
    I thought this was a dating site...

Are you telling me it's not??

Fitness and dating sites should merge!! They'll make a killing with hook ups!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    all the women on my FL are gorgeous!!!!

Minus this person

<<<<<<<<<<<

Self deprecation not allowed. You've lost 75 pounds?? Amazing!! You're hot.....own it! :)
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Most women on this site are gorgeous
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

Minus this person

<<<<<<<<<<<

whatever!!!!! you are super gorgeous!!!! how dare you talk bad!!!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just for hooking up on the side and the whole fitness part was an add on for getting hotter.
    I thought the hooking up WAS the fitness part.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.
    well i didnt want to say but to be honest i only added you for the classy B&W shot.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

I sense an internet fight brewing.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I take it that you are one of those people that people that takes life way to seriously.

:drinker: have a drink!!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

tumblr_m15o4i1jr31qbxenho4_250.gif

It's all in good fun...holy-fun-killer
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    So, who's supplying the drinks, I'll get the popcorn!
  • NathanFronk
    Options

I take it that you are one of those people that people that takes life way to seriously.

:drinker: have a drink!!

Or....
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I'm __years old and enjoy eating 4oz of chicken for lunch with 2 cups of spinach and 1 TBSP oil 2tsp vinegar. Looking for someone who values protein. Lets eat our exercise calories back together <3 <-- future profiles of MFPdating site
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Really, now? I weigh 210 which most people would consider fat. I have a long-term boyfriend (3 years now) and I get hit on daily.

I think your opinion is invalid.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Not there yet, but working on it daily! Cheers to all the gorgeous MFP ladies! :love:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I'm __years old and enjoy eating 4oz of chicken for lunch with 2 cups of spinach and 1 TBSP oil 2tsp vinegar. Looking for someone who values protein. Lets eat our exercise calories back together <3 <-- future profiles of MFPdating site
    10/10 would bang. I've seen you over at BPC's page... :love:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    So, who's supplying the drinks, I'll get the popcorn!

Holla! I'm usually the bartender =)

tumblr_lvll7vv8Zn1r4ocvmo1_500.gif
  • NathanFronk
    Options

Really, now? I weigh 210 which most people would consider fat. I have a long-term boyfriend (3 years now) and I get hit on daily.

I think your opinion is invalid.

I concede defeat.
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.....every single girl on my friend list. If you don't believe me, just creep my list. :)
    Would be easier to do if it weren't set to "friends only." I'm just sayin'.

Friend list available for creeping for a limited time.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

No, not at all. I'm selling credibility references for $1 too.

accepting paypal? :0)
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Minus this person

<<<<<<<<<<<

disagree - :glasses: