tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mki8zmUPXr1qz4rgp.gif
    << Boobs?

boobs are awesome!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    mfp could make a killing doubling this up as a dating site for the over 40s.
    I thought this was a dating site...

I snort-laughed.

I'm __years old and enjoy eating 4oz of chicken for lunch with 2 cups of spinach and 1 TBSP oil 2tsp vinegar. Looking for someone who values protein. Lets eat our exercise calories back together <3 <-- future profiles of MFPdating site

I totally laughed out loud at this. Too funny!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Are you telling me it's not??

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.

Could you be more shallow and insulting? You're pathetic dude. For the record, Cat is NOT here because she's fat. She is interested in being healthy, maintaining her fitness level and setting a good example for her kids. And even if she WAS overweight, she'd still be stunning. She is a sweet and beautiful person and doesn't need to explain herself to a jerk like you.

b81.jpg
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.

<<<<----over 40...not fat....on mfp....hmmmm.....
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    It is 90+ and muggy in NY thus I am so hot I am sweating.

Oh you didn't mean literally hot?:blushing:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I take it that you are one of those people that people that takes life way to seriously.

:drinker: have a drink!!

Or....

Or what? You're the one who just made a blanket statement about people's intentions/preferences here. Not to mention, im pretty sure you were calling me fat. It is unfortunate that your good looks don't make up for the lack of personality. Sexy/beautiful is not defined by you or anyone else for that matter. It is completely subjective and everyone is someone's sexy.
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options

I take it that you are one of those people that people that takes life way to seriously.

Or....

Or what? You're the one who just made a blanket statement about people's intentions/preferences here. Not to mention, im pretty sure you were calling me fat. It is unfortunate that your good looks don't make up for the lack of personality. Sexy/beautiful is not defined by you or anyone else for that matter. It is completely subjective and everyone is someone's sexy.

...or perhaps I'm not taking this all that seriously.

But thanks for saying I look good.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Or....

How did your hair turn out?
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same page as nutter, I wanna know how the hair is looking, Cat!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have to go get more blonde added in next Saturday. She was overbooked and I had a migraine :(
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's gonna look great!
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I like trains
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

oh geez.

no-marbles-3-o.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I read that as "I made love to a chubby" and I thought "me too!" Then I thought "Damn different meaning AGAIN"

Ah well.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I had a turtle on my ultrasound before I was born. True story.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    I had a turtle on my ultrasound before I was born. True story.

I knew there was a reason I liked you! Err... I mean, other than the abs. :love:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    CherryGood_zpsfc7d38a6.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I would list some names but it would simply take too long to go through my FL. Almost all of them are very beautiful gals.