MFP girl eye candy

Options

Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    my female friends are all cute...some may exude more sex appeal than others...
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    mfp could make a killing doubling this up as a dating site for the over 40s.
    I thought this was a dating site...
    I thought it was just for hooking up on the side and the whole fitness part was an add on for getting hotter.

That's what I thought too. My bad.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    So, who's supplying the drinks, I'll get the popcorn!

Holla! I'm usually the bartender =)

tumblr_lvll7vv8Zn1r4ocvmo1_500.gif
    I think I need to be cut off, barkeep. The room's moving a little too fast for me.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I'm __years old and enjoy eating 4oz of chicken for lunch with 2 cups of spinach and 1 TBSP oil 2tsp vinegar. Looking for someone who values protein. Lets eat our exercise calories back together <3 <-- future profiles of MFPdating site

Sold! Where'd I put those flowers?
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I'm __years old and enjoy eating 4oz of chicken for lunch with 2 cups of spinach and 1 TBSP oil 2tsp vinegar. Looking for someone who values protein. Lets eat our exercise calories back together <3 <-- future profiles of MFPdating site
    10/10 would bang. I've seen you over at BPC's page... :love:

In for the threesome!

Damn, I've got quite a few threesomes going on...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I already claimed her. Unless you want to join in on our threesome with BPC.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

I snort-laughed.

I already claimed her. Unless you want to join in on our threesome with BPC.

Whoa, we're bordering on orgy again!

Who's bringing the bacon and Nutella? I'm poor, I'll just help supply some of the awesome!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm some of my favorite ladies in here!
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

And there's one of my favorites!

A cute kitten gif for you!

tumblr_lm6vlfRGM31qkya6fo1_500.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    And to make it better, you were response #69.

Now get yer butt to the bacon and nutella orgy.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    all the lovely ladies on my friends list :love:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Are you telling me it's not??

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.

Could you be more shallow and insulting? You're pathetic dude. For the record, Cat is NOT here because she's fat. She is interested in being healthy, maintaining her fitness level and setting a good example for her kids. And even if she WAS overweight, she'd still be stunning. She is a sweet and beautiful person and doesn't need to explain herself to a jerk like you.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    And to make it better, you were response #69.

Now get yer butt to the bacon and nutella orgy.
    lol I love it!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Aww, cute kitten.

This thread has derailed, sort of, :drinker:
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Are you telling me it's not??

You just pimped out your MFP friends for a limited time to prove you have hot friends. Sadly this was poorly done as all friends are beautiful, but many of yours are not "hot." If I need MFP when I am over 40, London, you have my permission to kill me. Lastly, this is not a dating site for one reason: no one here wants to date a fat person. WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE HERE. That being said, I admit I have made "love" to a pudgy. I make no excuses. I apologize for nothing.

Could you be more shallow and insulting? You're pathetic dude. For the record, Cat is NOT here because she's fat. She is interested in being healthy, maintaining her fitness level and setting a good example for her kids. And even if she WAS overweight, she'd still be stunning. She is a sweet and beautiful person and doesn't need to explain herself to a jerk like you.

Eck.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    << Boobs?
  • keem88
    Options
    all the ladies on mfp!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    All my friends are hotties....... Some of which are in this thread as well. The ladys I'm seeing here are also super hotties......

I've got bacon and Nutella!!!!!!!!!! When and where baby?
  • keem88
    Options
    Thread is worthless without pics.

too lazy to post all pictures of my friends lol these are ones i already have saved theyre all in my profile but it's private

<---default, and
    18865958_4510_zps1cd54f81.jpg

18865958_4291_zps8d0e3fe1.jpg

18865958_4277_zps3295396a.jpg

18865958_2554_zpsd2920ebc.jpg
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Okay. That's enough of that. Let's remember why we love MFP and this is not it! Can't we all just get along! :flowerforyou: