beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    One day closer to winter!

bdpfbyofutc6.jpg

• pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Options
    HBO is ALMOST worth getting just to watch GOT! Why can't it be on Netflix :'(
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    FYI
    Jon Snow (Kit Harington) was on Jimmy Kimmel last night (7/10). Of course he couldn't talk about season seven but he was entertaining. Funny story about being on vaca.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    pigheaded wrote: »

It looks like you can subscribe to HBO through Amazon Prime... Might just have to do that and get rid of the 495 out of 500 cable channels I NEVER watch...
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, WINTER

ceg9i16b1h3b.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Overrated
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, Jon with his hair in a ponytail is way hotter than Jon with his hair down.

TBH i think he's super hot either way. Men with long hair is like... my thing. :love:
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    S
    glassyo wrote: »
    ...I only read the books. Too cheap to pay for HBO. Or any cable at all. By the way, you can take a survey to find out which character you are....I'm a Jamie Lannister....not sure what that says about me. http://variety.com/2016/tv/features/quiz-which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-1201470853/

Yes! I'm Dany. :)

<----doesn't watch the show but has read the books so is ok with season 6 spoilers

Bran Stark. I'm literally not sure what that says about me; I haven't seen past Season 2.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    4 DAYS!!!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Overrated

daenerys-dragon-toasting-sully-master.gif
  • beagletracks
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • pigheaded
    Options

It looks like you can subscribe to HBO through Amazon Prime... Might just have to do that and get rid of the 495 out of 500 cable channels I NEVER watch...

I ended up getting HBO.. :/ Can't own every other season and not watch season 7!
  • AKThomasArt
    AKThomasArt Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I ended up getting HBO.. :/ Can't own every other season and not watch season 7!

PUTLOCKER!! You have to get past the adds but if no other way great resource!
  • beagletracks
    Options

YEAH!!!! :)
  • pigheaded
    Options

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind....
    So HBO for GOT and Netflix for Stranger Things season 2. Tv time set!
  • NewGloSan
    NewGloSan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    w1swx23wy6en.jpg
    [/q
    w1swx23wy6en.jpg

That's me too, lol
  • beagletracks
    Options

I'm excited about Stranger Things, too! Oct. 27, right? Coming right up, just in time for Halloween!
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    NewGloSan wrote: »
    w1swx23wy6en.jpg
    [/q
    w1swx23wy6en.jpg

That's me too, lol

Me three!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options

I'm excited about Stranger Things, too! Oct. 27, right? Coming right up, just in time for Halloween!

Love that show! I'm also in to The Leftovers atm :)