Game of Thrones

Options

Replies

• canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Arya won't kill Cersi, however.

The prophecy by Maggie says she will be killed by her younger brother, both of her brothers are younger and I believe Jaime will strangle her. She blew up the sept, a crime Jaime killed Aerys for plotting.

And I believe Tyrion is a step brother to Cersi, that he's Targaryan, not a Lannister.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Arya won't kill Cersi, however.

The prophecy by Maggie says she will be killed by her younger brother, both of her brothers are younger and I believe Jaime will strangle her. She blew up the sept, a crime Jaime killed Aerys for plotting.

And I believe Tyrion is a step brother to Cersi, that he's Targaryan, not a Lannister.

According to the books i'd say all of this is right. As far as the show is concerned... well that's another thing entirely.

I think they're not going to mention anything about tyrion's birth (i mean tywin did say "since i can't prove you're not my son") because they also kept him blonde and didn't include any of the targeryan features he has in the book.

Also in the show they only show the maggie prophecy saying her children will die before her. But for Jamie killing her? i'm in agreement. i think they book makes you want to believe it's tyrion (and cersie believes it's tyrion) but it has to be jamie. She essentially did exactly what jamie killed the mad king for saying he'd do. She has become the embodiment of what he always feared.

• canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I do think that Tyrion will be revealed as a Targaryan on the show, although you're right, in the books he looks much more like he's half Targaryan. He's comfortable with the dragons, he'll likely be the "third head" of the dragon.

And Maggie's prophecy did include that Cersei would be strangled by "the volonquar'. I agree that Tryion is just too obvious.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• beagletracks
    Options
    Tonight's episode sure left us hanging. What terrible things will happen next? If dragons get killed... I think my head might explode.

No spoilers!

Funny the latest villain's name is basically "urine." He's got to GO. Flush it down. Do not let it mellow. Dragon queen vengeance!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Can you believe the original Dario left this series to film the transporter? Talk about good career decisions.

What an idiot. I like the new one better.

Ramsay was a much more interesting villain than Euron.

So, who kills urine? Jorah? A dragon? The Hound? Brienne? Theon? No. Don't tell me!
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Eh Euron's boring, zero character development ):

BUT ARYA OMG <3
  • brockhampton
    Options
    The best villain was Tywin. Everybody else is just boring. But nobody upset me like Ramsey did. I just hate his effing face. If I see him in real life and if he smiles, I'll just punch his face.

I feel that way about Sansa Stark tbh - there's just something about her face. But the best villain I believe isn't a 'was' but still an 'is' - much love for Littlefinger simply because he makes for the most compelling and humanized character in the series. The fact that he doesn't fall into yet another trope makes seeing how his character plays out soooooo delicious for me. <3
  • beagletracks
    Options
    tenor.gif

I wasn't looking for this, but sometimes the best things in life appear when you least expect them.

I <3 the Hound.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    hPev5C5.jpg
  • Creep7796
    Creep7796 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    hPev5C5.jpg

:D:D:D
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've never missed an episode. I have no idea what's going on.
  • Creep7796
    Options
    tcarp8 wrote: »

How have you watched them all and have no clue what's happening? :o
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Maybe if there wasn't so much time between seasons. I do like the pretty colors.
  • Creep7796
    Options

Maybe if there wasn't so much time between seasons. I do like the pretty colors.

Lol all the grey and black colors ?? :D
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Some old time hound for you, Pepper.

https://youtu.be/aYNCPtOx3T8

No *kitten* way!?!?!?!

haha day made!!
    Yarp!
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow. I never made the connection. And I love that movie.
  • beagletracks
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Last night = possibly my least favorite episode of all time. Seems time is passing at different rates at different locations. Sense of dread is building nicely, though.

Olenna should have opted to be executed publicly to anger her bannermen and strengthen their resolve to fight against the Lannisters. Stupid and short-sighted to opt for poison. Or maybe she was being strategic and we just don't know how yet.

Not sure how Tyrion et al. are suddenly so incredibly stupid. Also not sure why one hour in their timeline = one day in others.

Jorah and Samwell scenes were the highlight. Looking forward to seeing how these two and this relationship enter into the plot later.
  • brockhampton
    Options
    I don't generally get worked up with TV or movies but when the Dothraki charge and all of a sudden Dany rides Drogon above them..... I found myself clapping hands.

Woooooo. Really.

I might've cried a bit during the Dothraki charge