Who's a car junkie?

Options

Replies

• pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I dont really know if I belong in this conversation but I listen to NPR Car Talk every week and watch all of Cnet on cars episodes. These two facts may actually give me less cred than you OP.
    My current car is a Chevy Cruze Eco stick shift, and my dream car would be a
    Datsun 1970's pick up, but in blue.
    ffce28916576787e9ebdab4a84d363b2.jpg
  • nojuicejustjin_
    nojuicejustjin_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Beautiful truck. Came so close to snagging a '13 4 door 2500, but it ended up being a craigslist scam.
    Thanks

i've tried selling dirtbikes and stuff on craigs....i get little foreign guys txting.... I you buyer...mark me...me send money...deposit...5 day me driver shows...me you buyer...K? *insert eye roll*

Hahaha
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just got my Subaru BRZ yesterday, which i will start working on here soon..

my first project car was an Ae86
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    Can't trust craigslist, man
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    I dont really know if I belong in this conversation but I listen to NPR Car Talk every week and watch all of Cnet on cars episodes. These two facts may actually give me less cred than you OP.
    My current car is a Chevy Cruze Eco stick shift, and my dream car would be a
    Datsun 1970's pick up, but in blue.
    ffce28916576787e9ebdab4a84d363b2.jpg

Ah! A Datsun would be nice too I'd go with a 78 280z which is the model my cousin had as his first car (jealous)
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options

SWEET! Nothing like the sound of a Subaru BOV
  • jselmi
    jselmi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i2uasieooce9.jpg

I still have my high school car 1969 Chevelle Convertible. I've owned a Cutlass, Dart convertible, Subie and trucks.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

SWEET! Nothing like the sound of a Subaru BOV

im pretty stoked about working on it...
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When I married my late husband he liked to tell people I married him for his horse and his car. He had a 71 Chrysler Satellite Sebring Plus with a 440 Hemi.

These days I am a Subaru fan. When I was in the process of buying my second Subie, a 2013 Impreza I could not help drooling over the black and silver 2016 STI on the showroom floor. I would much rather have been buying that one but my finances are not quite in line with that just yet. :)
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    When I married my late husband he liked to tell people I married him for his horse and his car. He had a 71 Chrysler Satellite Sebring Plus with a 440 Hemi.

These days I am a Subaru fan. When I was in the process of buying my second Subie, a 2013 Impreza I could not help drooling over the black and silver 2016 STI on the showroom floor. I would much rather have been buying that one but my finances are not quite in line with that just yet. :)

Can we go trail riding and then hop in a subie?! You're like my long lost sister
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    jselmi wrote: »
    i2uasieooce9.jpg

I still have my high school car 1969 Chevelle Convertible. I've owned a Cutlass, Dart convertible, Subie and trucks.

GORGEOUS
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Car junkie. I miss things about all of my cars but I think the one I miss most is the A4. It wasn't anything special but I had done a lot to it and it was gorgeous, I thought. As far as a dream car... I could never pick just one. If I ever win the lottery my home will have far more garages than bedrooms.

I'm with you there lol
  • festerw
    festerw Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Current drivers are an 03 Wrangler, 98 Cherokee and a 11 Durango. Would love to have a 46-57 Dodge Power Wagon, Willys Pickup, or Jeep Gladiator pickup.
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    festerw wrote: »
    Current drivers are an 03 Wrangler, 98 Cherokee and a 11 Durango. Would love to have a 46-57 Dodge Power Wagon, Willys Pickup, or Jeep Gladiator pickup.

Jeeps are a forever crush for me. Wanna let me borrow it? Lol and the jeep pickups are awesome! Saw 3 driving through the mountains near Elkin NC
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Miss the '56 Ford fairlane we had. It was pinkpul (pinkishpurple). With ghost flames, grey interior
    We how have ' 78 Firebird, original brown with tan interior
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    Good stuff! :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I drive a car that I bought for $1 ten years ago. It's a Buick, but I would have to go outside and look at it to tell you the model. I do not care about what car I drive as long as it is dependable and thrifty to maintain. Of course, if it's not raining, I'm on a motorcycle anyways.
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Nothing beats a windowless blacked out van

Lol! With "free candy" written on the side?