edited April 2016
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    yxkgvcwx2e2z.jpg

Lol
  • nojuicejustjin_
    nojuicejustjin_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i took some time off work this coming friday just to work on my pickup. nothing special just an 05 chevy. have to replace the stepper motors behind the gauges because half of them don't work right now and the speedometer is soon to follow. also have to replace the driver's side view cause i cracked it the other day. also have to fix the headliner because its drooping on one side.

Definitely a long list of things to do! Happy fixing :) I love getting elbow deep in grease knowing I fixed it myself
  • kodiakj77
    kodiakj77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My dream car is a 68 Dodge Charger. I currently own a 2008 Dodge Charger RT which was another dream car and ending up being my birthday present to myself. I still love it.

My second car was a 92 Plymouth Duster. It was a compact car with 3.0 V6. Not the best looking car, but, oh man, was it fun to drive. I drove the hell out of it. Still kinda wish I had one.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    kodiakj77 wrote: »
    My dream car is a 68 Dodge Charger. I currently own a 2008 Dodge Charger RT which was another dream car and ending up being my birthday present to myself. I still love it.

My second car was a 92 Plymouth Duster. It was a compact car with 3.0 V6. Not the best looking car, but, oh man, was it fun to drive. I drove the hell out of it. Still kinda wish I had one.

Can't go wrong with old muscle!
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Nothing beats a windowless blacked out van

Lol! With "free candy" written on the side?

Nah too obvious..... Free ice cream everybody loves ice cream

I'm gonna get kidnapped :/
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    My Babyjbg4ubwpgh2t.jpgi72nl51gl1vh.jpg

Sweet ride!!
  • nojuicejustjin_
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    My favorite and one of the fastest cars I ever drove was this one girl's 300zx Twin Turbo. I loved those cars and wish I had one now. When did they stop making them? 95?

Z32? Here in the US 96. And yea I miss my Z :(