Women over 40 who want to lose weight, support and motivate each other.

Options
Turned 44 this week and I am looking to add more friends to help me keep motivated. I log everyday and would like to have pals willing to do more that just like my posts. I am looking for accountability buddies. I need to lose 60 pounds. I have only lost 9. Long road but I know I can do it. I would love to have some support and be able to give some back as well. This journey is hard but with great support the sky's the limit! ( Women over 40 only please).

Thanks!

Replies

• PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    42 here! trying desperately to lose 25-30lbs. last week was the first week ive hit the gym in a LONG time...years! went every day, until i started feeling exhaustion from doing 45 mins on elliptical daily. i skipped yesterday, and ended up overdoing it with the cals. but at least i felt better energy wise!

ah, today is another day and not losing sight of my goal! im adding all of you, so pls add me!! i need supportive MFP friends.
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 in August. Need to lose 30-35 lbs. Love having supportive MFP friends!! Add me.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Mamabelle4 wrote: »
    Hiya - another 40+ here. Need to lose 70lb but will take it in baby steps. I'm still blaming baby weight - but the "baby" is turning 3 years old this week

hahahaha my baby weight... mine is 11years old!! hahahhaa
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    nvrgvup12 wrote: »
    Will be 41 in August. Need to lose 30-35 lbs. Love having supportive MFP friends!! Add me.

I will. Thanks!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    agbmom556 wrote: »
    43 here.....wanting to loose another 35-40pds. sending a friend request. Happy Birthday!

Thank you!! It was a great weekend.. lots of food and alcohol...still a great time!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    blu_skye wrote: »
    Soon to be 46. I joined a gym for the first time in my life two years ago and have lost 30 pounds. Ideally, I would like to lose another 10. Pleased with the physical changes, but still struggle with the food portion of the equation. Feel free to add!

Food portions are my weakness. I have to step it up. I have been on this plateau too long!
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hand in the air!! I'll be 42 next month.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Hand in the air!! I'll be 42 next month.

Awesome!!! Adding you!!