Low Carb Journey Looking For Friends

Options
124»

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the Low Carber Daily MFP group. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group Lots of LCHF dieters in there.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just started low carb last week. Taco salad for lunch and it was delicious! With cheese AND guacamole. Anyone carb cycline???
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing low-carb. Not quite Keto, but low carb non the less. Been on MFP for a long time, but finally focused and determined. I'm also a busy Mom who works full time. I'm down 17 lbs in 7 weeks!
    Feel free to add me!
  • helowife89
    helowife89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, does anyone have or tried Fat Bomb recipes that taste great? I made a few and well just a bomb -lol
  • acurlynurse
    acurlynurse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am a newbie and need lots of help
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    helowife89 wrote: »
    Hi there, does anyone have or tried Fat Bomb recipes that taste great? I made a few and well just a bomb -lol

Never heard of it .
    Sounds interesting .

• nvmomketo
    Options
    Mazda_Mx5 wrote: »

Never heard of it .
    Sounds interesting .

Fat bombs are basically the candy of the LCHF woe.

I've made them with melted coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa, salt and stevia. I would mix well and then pour under a tablespoon into ice cube trays to freeze. It was an easy indulgence.
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

Never heard of it .
    Sounds interesting .

I've made them with melted coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa, salt and stevia. I would mix well and then pour under a tablespoon into ice cube trays to freeze. It was an easy indulgence.

Sounds good !
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me - let’s motivate each other!
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

Never heard of it .
    Sounds interesting .

Sounds good !

They can be.... Which is why I don't make them often. ;)