Options
2»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,735 Member
    Options
    LazSommer wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Yup, add some hummus or something else protein-y with those pretzels, and then you've got yourself a meal.

What makes you think you've upset anyone's apple cart . . . even your own? Assuming no one here ever overate something they found tasty or crave-y, whether before, during or after their weight loss? Hah!

Log it, get back on a more nutritionally well-rounded track, and go on. No biggie.

Popcorn is a better because you can ram fistfuls like a savage.

Personally, I would go for the Doritos-flavored popcorn. No, I don't think it tastes like Doritos, exactly. But it's pretty darn good.
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with the popcorn that's my go to craving snack low calorie high fiber gluten free probably not the best when I eat the whole bag but still not so bad
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pretzels with nutella... except I can't keep nutella around because I eat the whole jar in one sitting. .. mmmmmmm
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Pretzels with mustard for me.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Lo__ wrote: »
    Weirdly good, trust me

This isn't weird at all! There are peanut butter filled pretzels at most stores
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,929 Member
    Options
    Well I am proud to be an orange. HA HA

Howdy TN fan! Nice to see someone from TN!
  • Jeffrey300050
    Jeffrey300050 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Yup, add some hummus or something else protein-y with those pretzels, and then you've got yourself a meal.

What makes you think you've upset anyone's apple cart . . . even your own? Assuming no one here ever overate something they found tasty or crave-y, whether before, during or after their weight loss? Hah!

Log it, get back on a more nutritionally well-rounded track, and go on. No biggie.

I love the kind non judgement!