Anyone have loose rings? Pics please

Options
124»

Replies

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine's not loose yet, but with just 11 lbs lost, I can actually WEAR it again, which is a victory for me!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Lost 113# and finally my ring fits! I took it off when I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter 8 years ago. Finally was able to wear it aug 2015.

WOW! Congrats on losing 113 lbs! That's AMAZING! That is SOOO GREAT you're able to wear it again NICE!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I recently sold my engagement and wedding band from an engagement I broke off at a pawn shop and they didn't want to buy it from me because the set was a size 10 and the woman told me she didn't believe the set was mine because I am not big, I had to show her side by side pics of my 175 pound weight loss before she would even consider it, after she saw the pics she high fived me and asked how I did it--she was very unhappy when I said 'rigid diet and exercise' and not 'a magic pill' lol, I wear a size 6 ring now!

So sorry but that is kinda funny she didn't want to buy it from you ahahahahaha! WOW! you lost 175 lbs? That is soooo soooo great! WAY TO GO! I have a ways to go at about now 105 lbs was at 160 lbs! SO that will be awhile yet! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!