I got a taste of what it's like to have MFP friends and its amazing what motivational people can do!

Replies

• jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    where in sofl?
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    edited May 2016
    [quote="jessiferrrb;36372698" i post on a discussion thread it dies. please add me and don't let me be the thread killer! :D [/quote]

Haha, yes, this happens to the best of us. Looks like this one is still going. Whew.

I have added you all. We are all on different journeys, but yet we all have goals. These goals are so much more invigorating when we have people rooting us on. And you know what? I'm getting my workout in today. Maybe even do extra :) I'm working on C25K week 2 day, 1 and get in some calisthenics. What are you doing today?

BTW Florida peeps, I'm in Orlando here.
  • Kellikat80
    Why did the quote thing look wonky?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Miami here :smiley: and i do couch to 5 k as well! but i haven't had the get up and go to get out of bed early enough in about 2 weeks, i'm hovering at the end of week 3-beginning of week 4. how are you finding it so far?
  • Kellikat80
    I have started and restarted a few times. I hurt my ankle before and I took a nice, very long, break. But I got great shoes and am feeling great about it. I couldn't run yesterday, due to rain, but I'm getting out there today. It's beautiful out. How do you stop and continue in the same place? My body gets out of it and I have to restart.
  • CatMarlett
    CatMarlett Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me too. We all could use as many friends on this journey that we can get!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    I've sent you a friend request :) Love being social on here and I agree.
  • AnthonyEj
    AnthonyEj Posts: 15 Member
    Hey guys and girls of course :D add up looking for a large support community and helping others out along their journey. Looking forward to meeting y'all. :)
  • coach_joconnor
    coach_joconnor Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm happy to be back after not using this app for a long time!
  • smacznaherbata
    smacznaherbata Posts: 8 Member
    Cześć (Hello) from Poland! I just joined this website (again)... It's the only thing that keeps me on track! :smiley:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I'm sort of talky on people's 'feeds' and want you to open your diary and don't mind discussing TOM with women, so if you dare add me, go ahead.
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Add me!
  • Madds90
    Madds90 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me! I would love to share this journey with other people!
  • hikeitmama
    hikeitmama Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm new : ) Figuring out how the friends community side of things work, if anyone wants to add me.
  • Kellikat80
    Added and added. It's nice to meet you all
  • Kellikat80
    I'm sort of talky on people's 'feeds' and want you to open your diary and don't mind discussing TOM with women, so if you dare add me, go ahead.

What's TOM? My diary is open, but I'm not perfect. Eh, but who is? I love my dark chocolate and occasional wine.
  • _beachready
    _beachready Posts: 67 Member
    This is SO true; MFP works best when you have a group of people to support you and cheer you on! :)

Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    They let me rant, they let me whine. They support and motivate me when I wanna just quit! They congratulate me when I accomplish something! Virtual friends rock!! :smiley:
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    ok ok I am up ! stupid alarm clock ! 3:30 am make coffee 4:00 am make breakfast 4:30 pack gym bag 4:45 Drive to Lakeland YMCA 4:55am arrive Lakeland YMCA 5:00 am YMCA opens 5:05 am and I am on the precor elliptical
    for 30 min set for weight LOSS thinking CNN or Fox News this morning :)
  • Kellikat80
    ok ok I am up ! stupid alarm clock ! 3:30 am make coffee 4:00 am make breakfast 4:30 pack gym bag 4:45 Drive to Lakeland YMCA 4:55am arrive Lakeland YMCA 5:00 am YMCA opens 5:05 am and I am on the precor elliptical
    for 30 min set for weight LOSS thinking CNN or Fox News this morning :)

Yikes! That's early. Added you all.