On 1200 calories. Need motivation :D

Options
PashCaline
PashCaline Posts: 22 Member
I'm over 15kg overweight. I found it hard to carry that weight. Would you like to be my friend and help each other? :)

Replies

• carlanb15
    carlanb15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in exactly the same boat...1200 calories a day...and about 15-18kg to lose. My baby is weaned now at 8 months old and I'm determined to get back to the size i was in my profile picture! I wouldn't mind if we helped each other out!
  • PashCaline
    Options
    Great! Let's start :smile:
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200, more like 25 pounds to lose, but still! We can do it :)
  • PashCaline
    Options
    Yeah let's do it :smile:
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 1200 calorie club but I have a lot more weight to lose than the rest of you...add up the weight the 3 of you have to lose and that's where I'm at...but I'm still game! Nice to meet all of you!
  • PashCaline
    Options
    Nice to meet you :smiley:
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I get 1200 per day too. I have lost 25 lbs already and have about 10-15 lbs more I would like to lose.
  • Doit4theOMG
    Doit4theOMG Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    1200 calories as well and have about 10lbs to go
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im 1260 and have lost 10lb so far and hoping for 5 more at least
  • PashCaline
    Options
    Awesome everyone :)
    Firdt Day today. Wasn't bad Xx
  • bridalou
    bridalou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl! I did try it and if you eat twice or 3 times a day its not so hard to do. Just more greens and proteins. Also if you dont use sugar and carbs you will more slowly hungry!
    Good luck :smile:
  • AliceAxe
    AliceAxe Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    im suppose to be at 1200 by my doc but cant seem to get it below 1400. 1200 is so low , Im constantly hungry and having low blood sugar attacks. I lost 7 lbs on mfp , but already gained 5 back, dont know why. so I could use the tips and motivation.

good luck to everyone!
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Veg goes a long way with few calories so it plays a big part in my day. Getting a good few grams of protien every meal helps too. Agree about the sugar, for me, its not a help. But smetimes I indulge in an orange, mango or cup of blueberries.
  • mizmarija
    mizmarija Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You can definitely do this! Just keep away from processed sugar and junk food. Whole foods are the way to go! I've lost 15 kg in less than 5 months with the same calorie intake as you, and I've never felt healthier and more energetic. :)

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/the-whole-foods-diet
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm eating about 1,000-1,500/day. I try to work out-run several times a week. I've lost 5-6 pounds this week just by cutting portion sizes and watching more what I eat. You can definitely do it! Eat 5-6 times a day-small meals, and drink half your body weight in oz. It will fill you up and won't be as hungry as much!
  • amy_ross86
    amy_ross86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you! I've been at 1200 calories for almost a month. Lost a ton of water weight and it fluctuates with an average of 3.5 pounds weight loss! I drink a ton of water throughout the day and do light toning exercises with a weighted fitness hoop. I've recently started walking and hoping it will get it going. It's so frustrating! I have about 20 pounds to lose so any tips and motivation is great!!
  • squyars
    squyars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I lost 30 pounds, but gained 15 back. Only 1200 calories per day as well. I had lost all my weight on DietBet.com and earned over $300. Think I need to get back on with DB, but I could use a little peer pressure here as well!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 too and converting to a low carb lifestyle (keto), I've lost about 8lbs in 3/4 weeks and have about another 32lbs to go. Feel free to add me! We can do this!!
  • dr2813
    dr2813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 as well with 23 lbs to go. This is my 2nd day. I'm really sore but I feel great! Good luck everyone.