bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    equsel2boys3.jpg

hot moms who lift and exercise...

• nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Married 8 years this August. Almost at the weight I was when I first met my husband... Like the little engine that could, just keep saying "I think I can, I think I can"...

Don't give up. You're an inspiration to all moms! Go girl
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't join mfp to lose weight. Just working on fitness. And tracking calories to make sure I eat enough. And maintaining my weight and fitness. Being healthy. Started weight lifting four years ago. Definitely became necessary to have a food diary three years into mfp because I developed a malabsorption disorder that I am dealing with now for the past year. Married 16 years (18 in relationship, 20 friendship). Two daughters: 9 & 12. Already said this probably a bunch of times, but saying Hello to the new people.
  • nukephysics
    Options
    I didn't join mfp to lose weight. Just working on fitness. And tracking calories to make sure I eat enough. And maintaining my weight and fitness. Being healthy. Started weight lifting four years ago. Definitely became necessary to have a food diary three years into mfp because I developed a malabsorption disorder that I am dealing with now for the past year. Married 16 years (18 in relationship, 20 friendship). Two daughters: 9 & 12. Already said this probably a bunch of times, but saying Hello to the new people.

Love the username BTW...It's inspiring to see you taking charge of your life, disorder, and showing everyone that you can be a rock start no matter what!! Keep it up.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Love the username BTW...It's inspiring to see you taking charge of your life, disorder, and showing everyone that you can be a rock start no matter what!! Keep it up.

Thanks! Oh are you a physicist? My husband is physicist.
  • nukephysics
    Options

Thanks! Oh are you a physicist? My husband is physicist.

Yes. You married a good man then.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    grannynot wrote: »
    Simplifi wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm more a fielder. Left field please. Actually in the bleachers as far away from the action the better

HAHA! I'm in the parking lot.

Not only that, but I'm locked in the car. I've got a double-whammy: I'm married, absolutely NOT looking; and OLD (although still have kept a shred of badazz, at least for an Old Phart). 16 grandkids old. So you youngsters just go ahead and have fun. Take care of yourselves and your families and friends. Karma is a beotch - in the blink of an eye you will be old like me, too. At least have no regrets.

Hey welcome @grannynot glad to have you here and the wisdom only the years can bring. It is so true that life happens while we are making other plans but you sound like you roll with the punches. I love the number of grandkids you have. I hope they live near enough so you see them regularly.
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    Late to the party as usual, but on September 11th I will have been married for 20 years and on the same day it will be my eldest daughters 18th birthday. That will be a day of much partying!

Congrats on your upcoming 20th and your daughter's 18th @awomaninsane That's a clever username! Welcome to the place of the marrieds. This has been an interesting thread to me and one of the few on mfp I enjoy following. Glad to have you here!
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    Married 8 years this August. Almost at the weight I was when I first met my husband... Like the little engine that could, just keep saying "I think I can, I think I can"...

You definitely can @Lady_Spartan15 I lost my weight (30 lbs.) when I was 55 so keep on logging and we'll be here to cheer you on!
  • nukephysics
    Options

An inspiration?! Well I am flattered :blush: but I want to be the "hot mom".. and maybe the "cool mom".. Hell, what I really want is a margarita - HAPPY FRIDAY!!

*kitten* hot MILF here...shes the coolest I've seen
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What up people? Happy Friday
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

An inspiration?! Well I am flattered :blush: but I want to be the "hot mom".. and maybe the "cool mom".. Hell, what I really want is a margarita - HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Well, duh... like you're not already both....and I only have vodka.Soz. *hic* :smile:
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how people refer to moms as being unsexy or something. Like putting the word mom before something means unattractive. Mom hair. Mom jeans. Or special terms if a woman that is a mother is sexy like Milf. Also people do this with the term middle aged. As if all middle aged woman instantly become people that never had hot sex, or they are no longer able to. Or if a woman is a mom she gets mom titles like soccer mom (even if the kids don't play soccer). I mean we are women! Sexy, hot women! We also had children.

Well said!
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    Isn't it funny how people refer to moms as being unsexy or something. Like putting the word mom before something means unattractive. Mom hair. Mom jeans. Or special terms if a woman that is a mother is sexy like Milf. Also people do this with the term middle aged. As if all middle aged woman instantly become people that never had hot sex, or they are no longer able to. Or if a woman is a mom she gets mom titles like soccer mom (even if the kids don't play soccer). I mean we are women! Sexy, hot women! We also had children.

I think you meant tragic and I agree.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options

An inspiration?! Well I am flattered :blush: but I want to be the "hot mom".. and maybe the "cool mom"

Haha that's secretly my goal, too. I was crazy frumpy pre-kids so I partially work out to be a hot mom :p
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm sure you're all of these!

Speaking of moms, I can't wait to see the movie Bad Moms; it looks hysterical.

• gigglingsoul
    gigglingsoul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    all three kids under four? You're brave...You can lose the weight. Stick with it.

Lol no. I have an 8 year old from a previous marriage, a 5 year old oops and now our 16 mo old. I guess a little more checkered than you were expecting?