married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Not married but in an awsome relationship if that counts haha, been together 3 years now.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Married! I stopped frequenting these forums last year due to the high amount of "dating" and "ego" stroking threads lately. MFP is a great site but the forums have become questionable. Nice initiative!
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Devlyn_P wrote: »
    Married! I stopped frequenting these forums last year due to the high amount of "dating" and "ego" STROKING threads lately. MFP is a great site but the forums have become questionable. Nice initiative!

some of them really are pretty naughty hahah
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. Married 39 years. Three grown kids. First grandkid due within the month. MFP lifer.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    Not married but in an awsome relationship if that counts haha, been together 3 years now.

Definitely counts!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I'm so sorry for your loss. :heart: It's good to be able to talk about it. Since none of us know her, it's ok. She probably just doesn't want people around her to know and comment. My heart goes out to you. I'm so so sorry!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    <<<My profile pic is a selfie with my daughters. My 12 year old got the flash in her eyes (she is bigger than me now). My 12 year old looks like my husband and my 9 year old looks like me.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Darlene. And you're welcome. My wife had a miscarriage and is in a terrible state of mind. And so am I. Her HCG is still not back to 0 but we booked this trip months in advance and I am also taking her to my office after lunch. Just a two day release from world's problems. But she is not really happy. She is grumpy and moody.

@Cutaway_Collar I'm truly sorry to hear your news. I have never had to experience that but wish you both understanding with each other and healing in your hearts however that happens.
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Good morning just finished U Tube video try something different daily
    We are 52 years married it's not easy but we lean on one another for support
    Our kids and grandkids ignore us they have important things to do
    After 5 years of thearpy I am ok with it

@gfjazz Congratulations on so many many years of marriage. You obviously have something special going and I commend you for toughing it out through the valleys. I hope you visit the thread regularly and lend the rest of us some of your experience.
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in here, even though I hope to be out of it in the next year. I'm 48, sort of married, mother of 8 kids, business analyst and training for a triathlon and half marathon plus planning a race. On top of that, I feel like I need to get serious about dropping this last 15 lb. or so that I've held on to since the last kid so that's why I'm back.
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Send one of the 8 to my house. We'll adopt ;)

The problem with that is the older ones have some issues, like the lack of desire to get an education or a good job, and the young ones are still cute enough that I like them. I'll have to see if the 6 year old behaves today; if he doesn't, I may ask for your address.

• thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Send one of the 8 to my house. We'll adopt ;)

Greetings my dear...sorry to hear of your heartache. My H and I adopted 3 of our 4 children...two of them were a sibling group and they joined our family at ages 1.5 and 3.5...the last one we adopted at age 27 but she has been with us since she was 12. Nothing eases the pain that you have now, I am sorry for that.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    ^

That's great. I didn't know adoption can be done that late.

Anybody who cooks good food wants to partially adopt a 36 year old foodie?? He will stay in the basement once a week. Wife visitation priveleges needed for him. The sex will be so quiet nobody will know.

You have a wonderful sense of humor. Basement dwellers are freaky but basement dwellers that want wifely sex are just freaks. Lmao....
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I'm married but I cheat alllllllllll the time. Call me for a good time!

Yuck....matches with __ck. As in WTF
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    swingers whats good ;)
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Holy *kitten* did the pervert squad take over our thread... .come on people. ..help me
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    B) Well, I was just about to say hi to all the married folks....then I got to the last page. Seems things have gone in another direction.
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    B) Well, I was just about to say hi to all the married folks....then I got to the last page. Seems things have gone in another direction.

@DarlingNikki2011 you can still say hi, glad to have you here and feel free to start a subject of interest to married members. :)
  • Lonestar5715
    Options
    Hey everyone........when it comes to planning a vacation, do you get involved in the planning with your spouse or is the other person the one who lays out the trip? Are you married to someone who plans months and months in advance or are they spontaneous and like to surprise you on a Friday evening with weekend plans out of town?