married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    all three kids under four? You're brave...You can lose the weight. Stick with it.

Lol no. I have an 8 year old from a previous marriage, a 5 year old oops and now our 16 mo old. I guess a little more checkered than you were expecting?

I wasn't expecting anything. I think it's great that you're able to do that. Kids are blessings in my opinion.

Moms did not get another freaking nation for all the things that they do.

To all the moms out there… You are the best.
  • leahn0102
    leahn0102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Geez, I want to be part of this but it's hard to keep up with you guys!
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Married. 2 kids. But I have the house to myself this weekend. Can't wait to Netflix and chill. And by chill I mean not have a kid bother me all weekend.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Krisjhn wrote: »
    Married. 2 kids. But I have the house to myself this weekend. Can't wait to Netflix and chill. And by chill I mean not have a kid bother me all weekend.

I just had a few days like that. My husband took our daughters camping. For two nights. I think it was my first time all alone no husband and no kids in 12 years. Sometimes my kids go on sleep overs or my husband goes away for work. But, never all of them without me.
  • nahmm83
    nahmm83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That was so nice of him @BinaryPulsar ! Was that at your request or his idea?
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are heading for NYC this weekend. We will be in the New York Palace which is my favourite hotel in all of NYC. Because of the Luxury:Cost ratio.

They even have a barbell weights rack. Most hotels have lame *kitten* treadmills and 5 dumbbells and one bike, but 5 big flat screen TVs.

Have a good weekend and enjoy each other while having quiet time before baby.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    nahmm83 wrote: »
    That was so nice of him @BinaryPulsar ! Was that at your request or his idea?

It was my request. The kids really wanted to go camping. But, I am recovering from health issues. It would have been a little too challenging for me right now. Including because I have sun sensitivity. And can't swim in the lake. And eating food would have been challenging. And just not what I wanted to do this year. :smile:
  • nahmm83
    nahmm83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it was long over due and enough reasons to not go and stay home to do your own thing. Hope you enjoyed it @BinaryPulsar
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    nahmm83 wrote: »
    Sounds like it was long over due and enough reasons to not go and stay home to do your own thing. Hope you enjoyed it @BinaryPulsar

Thank you! I really did. Felt so happy that they were having fun. And I had time all to myself. :heart:
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So true. Time alone is important. It gives you a chance to recharge. Next weekend I have the kids while my wife goes away with some girlfriends.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good morning just finished U Tube video try something different daily
    We are 52 years married it's not easy but we lean on one another for support
    Our kids and grandkids ignore us they have important things to do
    After 5 years of thearpy I am ok with it
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Married 23 years a 20 year old daughter and 16 year old son
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Good morning just finished U Tube video try something different daily
    We are 52 years married it's not easy but we lean on one another for support
    Our kids and grandkids ignore us they have important things to do
    After 5 years of thearpy I am ok with it

Wow. That's a long time. Congratulations. Sorry about family but at least they aren't spending your money. :o
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    My wife and I are heading for NYC this weekend. We will be in the New York Palace which is my favourite hotel in all of NYC. Because of the Luxury:Cost ratio.

They even have a barbell weights rack. Most hotels have lame *kitten* treadmills and 5 dumbbells and one bike, but 5 big flat screen TVs.

Have a good weekend and enjoy each other while having quiet time before baby.
    So far so good. We have a terrific room with a clear view of St. Patrick's cathedral.

cyiyponc5qw3.jpeg

Wow what a beautiful picture. ..Thanks for sharing
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oh, Cutaway. I am so sorry.
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    It's hard to just silently carry something like that.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    That so sucks. My heart goes out to you both. Please get some professional help. After reading all your threads I feel that you both are going to need it. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • djkano7
    djkano7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, Cutaway. I hope you can bring some comfort to each other.

I remember all the feelings of anger, resentment, and sadness. Not sure if this is helpful or even appropriate, but we did an informal memorial of our own design to focus on our love and hopes and the joy that baby brought us, if only for too brief a time.

Sending cyber hugs.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    djkano7 wrote: »
    Hey!

Welcome to our thread B)