married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    On the surface people think we must be opposites because professionally my husband is a physicist and I am a dancer. But, they don't know I double majored in dance and biology. And he undergrad double majored in math and art. And personality wise we are very similar. We are both unusual, but completely understand each other.
  • diffusechris
    diffusechris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It winds me that my lot seem oblivious to the mess they make I will have done a 12 hr shift and I will come cook, clean, laundry, meal prep for the following and I ask have you dusted or put the Hoover round omg it's like I am speaking a foreign language with the blank looks I get. Unhappily married with teenage girls x
  • Nurse_81
    Nurse_81 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It winds me that my lot seem oblivious to the mess they make I will have done a 12 hr shift and I will come cook, clean, laundry, meal prep for the following and I ask have you dusted or put the Hoover round omg it's like I am speaking a foreign language with the blank looks I get. Unhappily married with teenage girls x

Babe, I could of wrote that lmfao :D
    x
  • Nurse_81
    Nurse_81 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh Chris, me and you should set up home together, I'm good with a hoover ;) x
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    3-year anniversary today! 6 years (and 1 month) together and 3 years married.

Congratulations. ...hope you guys have a wonderful day.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

So it was 9-13-13?

My son got married on 5-10-15, he said that way he would NEVER forget the date ha ha ha.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Happy Anniversary @Guns_N_Buns ! :heart:
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Married.. but what's wrong with looking? I might even lick my screen.

Nothing wrong in looking.. Go for it ;)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello there my fellow happily married users :)

Got married a little over a month ago :)

Just wanted to say hi to y'all :)
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options

Awesome our 2 year was on the 6th and i married my best friend!!!

• DarleneReid577
    Options
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »

Hey guys...fresh meat...hahahaha >:)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »

Hey guys...fresh meat...hahahaha >:)

haahahah, not so fresh, newly weds but my husband and I lived together before getting married. so it doesn't feel any different.

Hiiiii..... :)

When I saw your post I was like "omg, should i be scared?". LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Still married.
  • johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    nice to see a married chat! Whats up everyone!?
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Howdy Howdy!

Married with children (cue the song. Love and marriage, love and marriage.....) B)
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So glad to see there are happily married chit-chatters on here. Went to confess that I am planning on proposing to my significant other, and after reading through the unhappy relationships I figured it wasn't the appropriate place.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    So glad to see there are happily married chit-chatters on here. Went to confess that I am planning on proposing to my significant other, and after reading through the unhappy relationships I figured it wasn't the appropriate place.

Welcome Sara! Happy to see you here! Lots of us are happily married. You are welcome here to share your happiness. Congratulations! :heart:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

The Internet and most media are 90% complaints, failures, and problems and only 10% focused on success and positive things. People have a tendencies to biotch about things more than talk about what is good so that drives it all. Hence, more talk from unhappy people than us happy folks.

Best wishes on the proposal.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options

Go for it and ignore the naysayers. ...some people are just unhappy with their lot in life and wish to bring everyone down to their level. I say booooooo. Just pop the question and for better or for worse, forever and ever. ...opps nevermind. ...don't want to scare you again. >:)o:)