Video gamers

Options
Markjames82
Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
Are you one?

I'm getting uncharted 4 tomorrow, I can't wait!

Replies

• Markjames82
    Options
    By far the best games I've ever played, didn't bother with the remastered for PS4
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Yep. Going to Best Buy to pick up my copy at lunch. Honestly not a HUGE uncharted fan, but my coworker loves it and we have fun when we play together. She's not big into 1st person (I am) so this is our common ground.
  • Markjames82
    Options
    Yep. Going to Best Buy to pick up my copy at lunch. Honestly not a HUGE uncharted fan, but my coworker loves it and we have fun when we play together. She's not big into 1st person (I am) so this is our common ground.

I'm going to be sat waiting for the post man.
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What about stinking Clash Royale right now, that dumb little game has got me hooked, lol
  • Markjames82
    Options

Bloodborne for me. Finally bought the DLC the other day and its incredible.

Yeah heard that's good, ever bothered with dark souls?
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    DOOOOOM!!!!!!!! <3

Still working on Fallout4 really, tho. I'm level 70something tho, so at least nothing can touch me.
  • Markjames82
    Options
    DOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

YAS!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I read the OP as are you a video game :D

I haven't played anything in a while. I attempted Hyper Light Drifter but just wasn't feeling it.
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I read the OP as are you a video game :D

I haven't played anything in a while. I attempted Hyper Light Drifter but just wasn't feeling it.

I'm a little Kirby, but one of these days I hope to be a lil more Lara Croft.
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft. I know it's kind of old and has been changed, but I still enjoy it.
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Mass Effect.
  • Markjames82
    Options
    I collect consoles but play the classics mostly
    I am playing a link to the past currently and im in ganons tower and screwed my keys up and have no idea what to do!
    I love tell tales the walking dead games to and lollipop chainsaw and all the resident evil games I actually have a resident evil/mario mashup tattoo

ZELDA <3<3
  • Markjames82
    Options
    I'm playing Final Fantasy 10 right now. It's not new but I hadn't given it a shot before.

FF10 is my favourite FF, I've got the remaster version for PS4
  • rthomps0n
    rthomps0n Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Still playing some Battlefront
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Playing assassin creed syndicate at the moment, partly because its on my list of games to complete and partly because my video card died and I havent got around to replacing it or buying a new PC.

Waiting on the witcher 3 expansion but I guess I got to fix my PC first :smile:
    Jan93L wrote: »
    I play World of Warcraft. I know it's kind of old and has been changed, but I still enjoy it.

What server, class, faction? I keep coming back to WOW, get bored or distracted and then come back again.