JACave21 Posts: 34 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Fallout
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    exomos wrote: »

Although I LOVED Until Dawn on PS4. Awesome game!

Until Dawn is awesome!
  • Markjames82
    Options
    I have thought a couple times about buying a wii u just so I can play all the Zelda ...

Nintendo just announced a successor to the Wii U.

Oh!? I missed that then!
  • Markjames82
    Options
    Arwen1218 wrote: »
    Guys. Uncharted 4. Possibly the most beautiful game I've ever played. No. In fact. It is.

Absolutely!! I also love DragonAge Inquisition, Assassins Creed, Fallout and a whole lot more

It's stunning isn't it!
  • Markjames82
    Options
    Anyone wants to add me on PSN it's MarkJames82 :)
  • Markjames82
    Options
    Finished uncharted 4 at the weekend, a real bitter sweet ending. Possibly the best game I've ever played!

The question is, what to play next?
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I used to before the kids came along. Now I only get to sit down and play every so often. Kinda sucks but still try to keep up to date. This house holds every console from a NES to an xbone.

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I used to before the kids came along. Now I only get to sit down and play every so often. Kinda sucks but still try to keep up to date. This house holds every console from a NES to an xbone.
    I wish I still had my NES and Super nintendo.

• pichiPurinsesu
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You could make an emulator with a raspberry pi. Link it up to the tv and get the retro wireless NES controller... good to go
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I will definitely do that, thanks for the advice!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    You could make an emulator with a raspberry pi. Link it up to the tv and get the retro wireless NES controller... good to go

i wasn't all that crazy about my pi setup when i was running it. too many errors and freezing. i bought an old wii for cheap and softmodded it and the experience is about 1000x better. plus you can play wii/gcn backups off a hard drive too.
    Sorry, didn't see this reply. That sucks you didn't like the setup. I've known a few people to use it and it's ran great for them :smile:
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    I still have my game cube :wink: 2 actually haha

Just now I've gone back to playing older pc games like disc world; I loved that game back in the day... or the kings quest games, ooo! Or the Gabriel Knight series (can you see the siera trend here)
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Steam sales = backlog of games

Too many good games. There's a few ps2 games I want to go back and do too like shadow of the colossus and primal
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oh no once you get the jist of the crazy way the main character runs (like a raggy doll!) It's good. Saying that , it was good because of the sheer size of the colossus. They were HUGE! There wasn't much more to the game other than finding their weak spots but I liked it :) they had other game which has been in and out of production now for years called the last guardian but I have a feeling it'll be shelfed like everything else (like silent hills. I wanted that so badly after playing the pt)