Video gamers

Options

Replies

• Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well Uncharted has arrived, there is now an hour and a half update to be installed :(
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft and was lucky enough to get a Beta Key to Owerwatch, love it.
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just got my Uncharted 4, but wont be opening it because tonight it raid night with my clan in Destiny. Im on PS4.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Yep, just need more time now with kids!
  • Phyber0ptik
    Phyber0ptik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well Uncharted has arrived, there is now an hour and a half update to be installed :(

Wut...... that not even funny. I'm picking mine up after work today, guess now I know to make sure to pop it in before supper...

I just finished The Last of Us, my room mate is working through Mass Effect (He's now on 3, never played the series before), Uncharted 4 starts tonight (yay!), and I've got AC: Syndicate and Zelda: TP Re-mastered on the go.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Working my way through Skyrim again...going to try Oblivion after I'm done with it. I've never played it before!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    Working my way through Skyrim again...going to try Oblivion after I'm done with it. I've never played it before!

You're in for a treat. The Elder Scrolls games are the best. They're the only ones I pay full price for, everything else is steam sales.

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »

I prefer Oblivion to Skyrim personally. Skyrim seems to hold your hand a bit more. Love them both though.

Playing through Dark Souls 3, and excited for the DOOM release!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Jan93L wrote: »
    I play World of Warcraft. I know it's kind of old and has been changed, but I still enjoy it.

Me too. For the Horde!
  • kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ps4 here
  • soul_gem
    soul_gem Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The Elder Scrolls games are my favorite (see my screen name lol). I'm also playing Hearthstone and Hex at the moment.
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    tokyokat wrote: »
    Mass Effect.

Favorite game. Also love the Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age.
  • ArmyofAdrian
    ArmyofAdrian Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Ugh those *kitten*. Uncharted 1 bricked my 1st gen ps3 when I tried to play it. Hopefully ps4 doesn't have the same heat issues; so far so good on mine.

TLOU changed my life, haha. Jk ... but i did cry like a baby.
  • Fancyedit
    Fancyedit Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Jan93L wrote: »
    I play World of Warcraft. I know it's kind of old and has been changed, but I still enjoy it.

Me too. For the Horde!

Woot!
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Guys. Uncharted 4. Possibly the most beautiful game I've ever played. No. In fact. It is.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Zelda is killing me right now and I do not have the patience to sit through a 20 min tutorial on youtube.
    Are you talking about the first Zelda? There's plenty of text walk throughs and maps online.

I guess I'm excited for this, seriously, the animation man, and the Hotline Miami developer approved mod, Midnight Animal.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    League of Loogends add me

3UP Jeff
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wait for Overwatch release!