• Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My reward is a new tattoo

This is an AMAZING idea. Thank you.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    I have had some major binge eating cravings lately, but have mostly overcome them. Garlic toast is my yummy nemesis.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I like spa days, which include facials, massages, soaking in a hot spring, etc.

I like this particular reward because as much as it is relaxing and awesome, you're still subjected to face those fears/insecurities of being felt all over by a stranger, sitting in a spring in a bathing suit with strangers, etc....so it really keeps the ultimate goal of your journey/lifestyle change at the forefront of your mind.

You leave there feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, not only physically, but mentally, as it makes you want to look/feel that much better on a daily basis.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    I LOVE your profile picture!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    If im being honest with myself; I have 150lbs to lose. I've got a "Reward Board"" for my weight loss and every 15lbs I reward myself with something. Seeing as how I just started again (and starting strong) I'll soon be getting my first reward which is some brand new facial products. To each their own but I have all kinds of rewards but my one consistent reward is putting away $50.00 every $15lbs then for the last couple pounds Ill add another $50.00. All this to go towards a new wardrobe when the weight loss is said and done. That or skin removal surgery down payment lol.

My biggest fear is having excess skin. I remind myself of this everytime I get aggravated at the scale. I dont want to lose too quickly. My Dr said that if I lose half a pound to a pound a week, and am doing strength training, I should be ok. When my muscles start burning while working out, I think of the skin stretching over muscle and not sagging, helps me push through the burn. I think I will start putting money aside for clothes, too. I have a *kitten* ton of clothes for 16 through 22, but once I get smaller than that, I will be needing clothes.
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love the reward board idea!!! I have goals of going to an amusement park for my first 25 pounds. I'm hoping to close the gap on that soon. I just started over and I am determined this time. That will be a great idea though to keep me motivated.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    GOing to an amusement park would be a great reward! I have not been in a while, and last time I did go I was a little embarrassed how snug the seats and belts were. One ride almost would not latch. I used to live in Fort Worth Texas and went to Six Flags in Arlington all the time. Maybe I will make a road trip as a mid way goal. After losing 50 pounds I will be 170. Sounds like a great time to go scream some more calories off!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Makeover new modern style hair and makeup
    New glasses
    Botox and fillers
    Weekend trip
    New bed
    New computer
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    No botox or other cosmetic surgeries for this gal, but a good idea for others I am sure. I could use a new bed....and my bird has eated my glasses, lol.
  • Megansmith112712
    Megansmith112712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For every 15 lbs I lose I'm going to either do a pedicure, massage, or new pair of clothes or shoes. When I get under 200 in getting a keratin treatment on my super curly hair, when I get to 150 I'm getting my son's footprint tattooed on my shoulder.
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've promised myself something for every stone I lose.

I hoping to hit the first stone loss this week as I've got my eye on a nice pipe mod (I'm a vaper).
    When I hit my first goal of 5 stone lost - a really nice bottle of whisky (technically, it's not food!)
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    It is taking EVERYTHING I have in me not to weigh in. I have had to make several trips to the medical department, passing that stupid scale. I had to put a belt on to keep my size 20 jeans up! I have had 4 different people ask if I have lost weight. I am wearing a shirt I have not worn in forever (without spanks anyway) and I went up a hook on my bra. BAM!
    We will find out if I made my 20 pound mark on the 1st. Cant wait!
  • mean_jeannie
    mean_jeannie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You all are so good! I'm planning on getting myself a pedi just for honestly tracking for 7 straight days, not even for pounds lost.

I have a problem with tracking regularly. :neutral:

Here's to you hitting your 20 mark, fingers crossed for you! :smiley:
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Thanks! Tracking is hard, especially honestly. I have been slacking on that myself, especially on weekends.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Clothes! :)