Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options

Replies

• onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Boner.

Vomit. lol. I had some dude chatting me up last night after doing 25 lbs bicep curls. Ew. Go away. :yawn: :laugh:
    So what? We're all not meatheads....
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Boner.

Vomit. lol. I had some dude chatting me up last night after doing 25 lbs bicep curls. Ew. Go away. :yawn: :laugh:
    what wrong with curling 25 pounds?

He said, "Wow, I'm so jealous...over here doing 25 lbs bicep curls. I hurt my tricep, so doing 10 lbs hurts me right now."

Yeah, yeah dude...go away. Excuses to talk to me.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Boner.

Funny story though. I asked a guy to spot me last night and he said after finishing, "OMG, I didn't know what to do. I've never spotted a woman. I didn't know where to put my hands because I didn't want to touch your boobs." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This happened..
  • JessieNeutronGirlGenius
    Options
    Girls are probably the hardest species to understand mate.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Boner.

Funny story though. I asked a guy to spot me last night and he said after finishing, "OMG, I didn't know what to do. I've never spotted a woman. I didn't know where to put my hands because I didn't want to touch your boobs." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This happened..

Haha......guys are hard to understand too. They act like a woman in the weight area is like pigs flying.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Girls are probably the hardest species to understand mate.
    No need to understand.. Just <3 me and make me sammiches.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Haha......guys are hard to understand too. They act like a woman in the weight area is like pigs flying.
    I honestly can't tell if you're retarded or just annoying...
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

A little of both possibly?
  • onetwopotato
    Options

A little of both possibly?
    I'm okay with this/ Carry on.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Boner.

This happened..

polarBEARuwotm8.gif
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is NOT OKAY.

You are sexualizing this poor woman who just wanted to work out. It makes me exceedingly uncomfortable to see that so many men are talking about her clothes and her machine choice being some kind of invitation.

We can and should be able to wear whatever we want to the gym. Whether we find the clothing more comfortable or whether we just like it. No man should be comfortable leering at us for it.

I hope every man who commented about pictures and what girls wear in his gym and accusing this stranger of looking for attention will rethink. She is a person trying to get and stay fit, like we all are. Leering and fantasizing in public forums is not appropriate behavior. It is rape culture.

:) Just :)
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    This whole thread is NOT OKAY.

You are sexualizing this poor woman who just wanted to work out. It makes me exceedingly uncomfortable to see that so many men are talking about her clothes and her machine choice being some kind of invitation.

We can and should be able to wear whatever we want to the gym. Whether we find the clothing more comfortable or whether we just like it. No man should be comfortable leering at us for it.

I hope every man who commented about pictures and what girls wear in his gym and accusing this stranger of looking for attention will rethink. She is a person trying to get and stay fit, like we all are. Leering and fantasizing in public forums is not appropriate behavior. It is rape culture.

:) Just :)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    They do it for um....attention? :)

I find it helps me concentrate so I can build myself up enough to impress her or someone like her. You get her attention and bingo. Why else would you go to the gym and lift weights? It's all for the ladies and to look good (obviously) :)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just get off of the treadmill or me being distracted leads to....
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-6240-1373384768-88.gif
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Boner.

This happened..

Maybe he should have said "Spot you? Youre only doing xx lbs. Ewww Go Away!"
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Boner.

This happened..

Maybe he should have said "Spot you? Youre only doing xx lbs. Ewww Go Away!"

I'm not even sure what this means being that you combined two different conversations into one insult. Get a life dude. :yawn:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    This is weird :huh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    They are getting ready to delete this thread.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Oh.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    They are getting ready to delete this thread.

That explains it :laugh: