And this might help break it.
  • redvellvett
    redvellvett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • emilyramberg
    emilyramberg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Motivation is what I'm lacking, I've been in a downward spiral and out of control. I'm in!
  • flabflipper314
    flabflipper314 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    memere101 wrote: »
    I'd love an invite to join the group

Hi, memere. There is a separate thread to join the group. Go to this link. At the top there is a place you click that says "Join"

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114118-6-week-accountability-challenge.

Once you do that, you scroll down a bit to the discussion board that says, "WEEK 1 -Weigh-ins FitMommyMal" Click on that and you will post today's weight on that discussion board to get started. Any place there is a star, click it so that you can save it in your favorites and find it more easily the next time.

I hope that helps.

• PeacefulUnicorn
    PeacefulUnicorn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I found that there are a lot more people that posted here and said they wanted to join the challenge than those that actually joined. We still are accepting people if you would like to join. Please go to the "Group" section for MFP and type in 6 Week Accountability Challenge. Then click "join". Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Haven't received anything yet. Did the challenge start?
  • ttmomvet
    ttmomvet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • SusanofRockwood
    SusanofRockwood Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • mikngayaq
    mikngayaq Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • flabflipper314
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Haven't received anything yet. Did the challenge start?

Hi soccermom. FitMommyMal, who started the challenge said this a few posts up....
    Hey there!! I found that there are a lot more people that posted here and said they wanted to join the challenge than those that actually joined. We still are accepting people if you would like to join. Please go to the "Group" section for MFP and type in 6 Week Accountability Challenge. Then click "join". Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

This is the actual link to Week 1 Weigh-in's. As of the time of this message, this will take you to the last page where you can post your starting weight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10395801/week-1-weigh-ins#latest

Hope that helps.
  • flabflipper314
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi, Nowheat4me2DAy. FitMommyMal, who started the challenge said this a few posts up...

Thanks!

This is the actual link to Week 1 Weigh-in's. As of the time of this message, this will take you to the last page where you can post your starting weight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10395801/week-1-weigh-ins#latest

Hope that helps.