sc0rpi0gal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Toasted chicken salad wrap
    Turkey mince lettuce wraps
    Brown rice cup and steamed vegies in a bag
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Red curry paste w/ coconut milk mixed w/ lots of veggies on top of rice.
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    salmon and vegetables
  • bkwcsw
    bkwcsw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken tenders covered in a 1/2 teaspoon of pesto, then topped with fresh tomato slices and grated Parmesan. Then bake at 400 for 30 min.
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Spiralized zucchini, bit of pasta sauce, green and red chillis, chicken breast covered in hot sauce. Basically as spicy as I can make it!
  • alayneb123
    alayneb123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mexican spaghetti squash casserole with black beans and ground chicken
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon and string beans
  • motivatekait
    motivatekait Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My go-to is 100g extra lean ground chicken with 100g white rice with green onion and a some low-sodium soy sauce, but my favourite is a mini-pizza (ww tortilla with 50g shredded chicken, red onion, spinach, tbsp of tomato sauce, and 30g lowfat mozza). And also protein waffles with sugar-free maple syrup.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon with brown rice or broccoli. Or sometimes stir fry with beef and leafy greens.
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken sprinkled with ranch dressing seasoning which only has 5 calories per teaspoon (the powder not the liquid) & lots of steamed veggies

I made a vegetarian mixed vegetable curry last night. Can't say it will be a "go to" but it will become a staple. I got to have a huge portion. My husband didn't miss the meat. We have leftovers so I will lunch this week (don't know how my co workers will feel). Best part for me, it really helped with the elusive fiber I never seem to get enough of
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oven Grilled Potatoes & Chicken Drumsticks or Steak. Life is good.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Ive recently started making my own sushi! As long as you don't go crazy on the yum yum sauce or spicy mayo (stay away from tempura as well if youre going low cal) it can be very very good for you. I stuff lots of veggie and fruits and fish into my rolls.