What was your worst binge?

Options
124»

Replies

• highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    a pan of spaghetti, and a whole box of ice cream drumsticks.

This is the perfect binge food ;P
  • 007AS
    007AS Posts: 12
    Options
    This past Sunday was my worst - I was in the South for a wedding, and for breakfast I had: 2 Krispy Kreme donuts (one OG and one Jelly filled), a 4-piece Bojangles fried chicken strips, and a large sweet tea. A few hours later, I had another 2 Krispy Kremes (another OG and a custard filled chocolate glazed). Definitely felt ill all day long, but I couldn't resist! Getting back on the straight and narrow this week!
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my worst binges happened just after I started dieting, about 2 years ago

I would legit take a full container of nutella(or biscoff spread) and a spoon, lock myself in the bathroom, and finish a good half of it...Thinking of it now just makes me sick.

Another one of my weaknesses are gold fish crackers, my family would buy the huge container and I would eat it all in one sitting :sick:

And then I wondered why I was fat(shudders)
  • jobegone
    Options
    My worst was an entire box of honey nut Cheerios :noway:
    To this day I won't go down the cereal isle at the store not that I can't control myself because obviously I can't, but I have food allergies and am not suppose to have cereal anyway.
  • jobegone
    Options
    I'm totally with u there and kudos too on gluten intolerance!