Does he love me!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• bennysammysofie
    Options
    I think he really loves you. Really. No, im serious. Im serious. I mean it. He loves you. A great way to hear it said though is to start a lil foreplay and then ask him. If he doesnt answer you, get a lil more wild, then ask again. I think he loves you.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I think I'd be nailing down just how much of the rent he's going to "split" with you before you move in with him. You may be thinking 50-50, but he maybe thinking 98-2 or 100-0.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    The real question is do you love him? or maybe Why don't you ask him? Communication is a brilliant thing for relationships.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i vote for pulling the petals off of a daisy
  • xMelGetsFit
    xMelGetsFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I stopped at "so"

Me too!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Seriously.

Ok, I do not think he loves you. I think he's using you, and unfortunately you are a very easy mark. You've been dating for ALMOST 5 months, and he's been living with you for 2 of those months??? So 3 months after you started dating he moved in because he "fell on hard times"? That's pretty convenient right?

C'mon! How does that sound like a good idea?? I bet if you had a daughter your age with the same story, you'd think she was CRAZY and you would do everything to get this guy out of her house.

What you should do is this:

1. Since he's working, he can go and find his own place. If he can't afford to do so, he should find a roommate (does he have any friends?) or move in with relatives until he's back on his feet.

2. You stay where you are

3. Go on real dates (restaurant, movies, theme park...etc) and stop getting drunk with him. I'm making quite an assumption here, but you mentioned being drunk with him twice in one very long paragraph, so I feel that I'm right on the money.

There's nothing wrong with having a few drinks, but if that's all the entertainment that you two share together, then you might need to rethink this relationship.

- Ask him if he loves you. If he says yes, then tell him your plan of action (stated above 1-3) and if he loves you he'll understand.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    If you need to ask random strangers on the internet if YOUR BOYFRIEND whom we've never spoken to or interacted with in any way is in love with you based on a list of couple-y things, then I think you need to really think about your relationship to determine whether you think it's based on lust or love. How much do you actually KNOW about this guy? It sounded a tad middle-school. Obviously you're both still in that "honeymoon" stage in a relationship, so of course everything is roses and sunshine. You'll know if he loves you or not when you move in together and both of you find a way not to rip each other's heads off!

Good luck, and don't ask for anyone elses opinion about your life. Only you can know!:flowerforyou:
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was being tortured reading your 'paragraph'. However, I realized that I was actually being rewarded. So many AWESOME responses. I serioulsy can't stop laughing...
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    I remember that line being used in Scrubs (the whole 'crazyness' thing)

Anyways.... all that you have just blurbed on here.. do that to him, in a really high shrill voice

LET OUT THA CRAZYYYYYYYYYY

tumblr_m7deyxodHk1rqcxad.gif
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    omg paragraphs.. I can see this from a bunch of teenagers but come on!! You wanted to take it slow yet your dating multiple guys.. ugh.. I know guys that are attached to their girls hips like this sounds like.. My advice, get a month by month lease.